Reviews for January 12th
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love it! I'm so glad there's a sequel!
TheOneAndOnly.Unparalleled chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Another great story thanks!
GyMusicAddict chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
This was amazing freaking fantastic! :)
1456pickles chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
I loved loved loved this story! At the end when Parker was telling his mom all the places Booth and Brennan kissed had me cracking up so bad! I was laughing so much my dad asked me what I was doing, and I was like, umm reading comics... (I didn't want to tell him what I really was reading)

I really enjoy reading your stories, they're so well written it's like watching an episode of Bones. But, I enjoy your story lines a lot more ;)
bonesfanatic93 chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
just as adorable as the beginning of this story! 3 love it.
starwoods chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
amazing, love the way how your write3
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Oh, so much fluff! I don't think my system can take it anymore! Haha, especially when season 6 comes out and I have to come face to the fact that Booth and Brennan are not together and have only kissed 3 times...
Cheeky-Chops chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Aw... I loved this almost as much as Snowed In! Well done! Thanks for recommending it!
endobaby chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
absolutely wonderful!
CharlyB chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
I loved the end of this chapter; she's acknowledging fear and certain tendencies both of them know she has. They are more prepared to deal with it this way. Great job.
Viktorija chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
Aww...more Parker was so sweet:))
mack chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
why does every body pick on zack! luv this story
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
that was good loved it
Angeldream05 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ok, one lazy afternoon needing some fluff and I read both of your stories and I totally loved them! very very cute and sweet! :D Now they're both on my favorites list :)
ShayleeAlf chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
AW. so cute! i loved it you made me smile all night! thanks!