Reviews for Whisper in the Wind
GothicToeLicker chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
:'( god damnnit u made me hate Light just a little bit less. u... u... this is beautiful! god im almost crying. great job!
Senshi'sBard chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Ooh... that's lovely. Quite powerful. Nicely done. (:
FailedAuthor chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
aww! this is soo touching! i cried reading this! its soo sweet yet sad!
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
loved it!
accontended chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Very Very touching!I almost cried when reading this. It's great how you made it so that Light does feel some sense of regret and sadness for killing its amazing how you put the saying that L said to him about being his friend!Overall a good piece of work!

creepingshadow chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Touching, simply touching.
Greendayluvr93 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
This brought me within a quarter of an inch of tears. It is beautifully written and has just right amount of emoiton. I'll definately read another on eof your stories.
C Elise chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
very great fic!
RawrItsJessica chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
i love it.

is so sad!

i really love it!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Oh! Death Note fanfic! I like it a lot!

Mr. Bunny and I love your stories and are begging you to update your other fics. (Particularly Darkly Treacherous.) PLEASE!

( ..)

Kuzosama chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
:o ohh. Wow.
Backinafew chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Loved it, simple and touching. I really think a scene like this would fit in perfectly in the actual story. You did a great job adding another dimension to Light's character and portraying his love/hate relationship with L.
Khazia chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I like this very much. It shows the human side of Light Yagami, and that despite his methods, he started being Kira because he believed he could make the world a better place. And he did seem kinda...disappointed when L died...

Wonderful work.
Quillian chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, this was certainly different. (I saw a clip of the "Death Note Rewrite", where Light gloats over L's grave and acts almost psychotic.) Good work!
Hattaguchi S chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Not how I'd interpret Light, but you justified it with a very enjoyable writing style.

Very nice work, you managed to abvoid too much overblown angstyness, and yet managed to make it sufficiently emotional.