Reviews for Year of the Spark: May 26
kaitebug chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
...lol i love lorne. of and i guess you too and sparky mabey?... who am i kiding ii love spary so much and this story.
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Haha awesome :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Awesome! Love it!
Sachita chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I loved it :D...Great characterisations,and that out of all people Rodney would be the one to explain it, was amusing.
Kal chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That is short, sweet and cute, and there should totally be a sequel! Let's see Laura, Carson, Rodney, Lorne, Ronon and Teyla play matchmakers for Elizabeth and John!
kuroima chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Every singel line of this was great. I loved the interaction of them all and it was so incredibly funny.

ā€œIā€™d turn on you for a ration bar,ā€ I couldn't stop laughing as I read this, you've done such a good job with this and I love Laura here. *cough* sequel *cough*
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
That was cute and made me laugh. I love Carson and Laura together. And how they all pick on Rodney. I also like how you included Lorne! I just love him. *sigh* Anyway...great job and I agree with Rodney too. They are so in denial.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ack! Steph that was really good :) i love the way you did, everyone just popping up. and i liked their interaction.

i just wish they would get together... :( a follow up maybe? :D
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh, I just love stories where other people all have a chat about Sparky. And I loved the way Rodney was going to say Elizabeth's to good for John! *grin*

SGC