Reviews for The Misunderstanding
BlueChappy chapter 1 . 2/19
chapter two... i want it badly! habaha seriously. i do love you stories. really.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
update please
Angry Santo chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Rin is a LITTLE bit OOC (she is the first to say that a master would never be able to stand up to his servant), but it is still an enjoyable story.

Rin is awesome and everything, but Archer would still hand her ass to her on a silver platter, then proceed to give her a kiss she'll feel to her toes.

Anyways good oneshot
Hakuai-animelover135 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
hahaha i love it! this is the best idea ever!
DaniHime86 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
please tell me you wrote more? i love it and really wanna know who wins their little battle. kinda hopin' it'll be archer. not that i want rin to lose b/c i love her and want her to kick his cocky butt, but i was totally waiting for the kiss in this one. lol. anyway. please write more if you haven't already. :)
Gleamty chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
It's a pity there is no chapter 2...
bydneley chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
it's nice keep at it hehe archerxrin fan here saying we need more fics hehe _
Alloumiritz chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
please update very fast! If Rin keeps on talking that she's good on anything, then let's see if she's good at defeating Archer
Midnight-Moonlight-Gal chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
DUDE GREAT STORY I LOVE IT! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON
Ms. Chidori Sagara chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Update soon please! D I like it very much. Rin's attitude is a lil bit OOC, but it's good, you well captured Archer's attitude, and Saber and Shirou are just OOC. never mind me, oh well. D
pangpond chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Oh..I like it but I think they so much talk and late for start the fighting " but the fight begin in chapter two right? well then,update soon please~