Reviews for At the Beach
Awwww! So cute!
feamlenaruto chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
so cute
AnimeLuver chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
It wasn't like Len at all, but I was mad at the ending, too. I wish something sort of like this would have happened. :)
aisacchan chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
it was nice
teddyBearcookies chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Aw c'mon it didnt suck! IT WAS AWESOME! AND TOTALLY SUPPEER CUTE! XD
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh my...gawd! OoOoOo...ME LIKEY WHAT i SEE...
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hehe I agree that is definitely what should have happened! go kaho x len!
NeKo Meow chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
OH! SUGOI i love it, I have my own version of episode 25 I got it from your story... just wait! thanks
didn'tfeellikeloginginchick chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
The idea was really good, but, lol, I agree with you on your last comment, lol. maybe you should rewrite it. And one shots don't have to be short.

Which ever you do, have fun writing the fic's
Evil RULZ chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
i think this is how episode 24 should have happend as well and im sure that i read somewhere that in the manga len and kahoko do end up together :) i love your version of episode 24 :)
CaLee chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I have not watched all the anime, as I try to read the manga as they come out first so I don't know what'll happen:) But I think that since the anime is done and they manga is still goeing, even in Japan, there might be hope that she ends up SOMEone, even if it's not Len. At this point, I like all the guys, well...not Azuma...jerk. So I really would be happy if she ended up with anyone else:)

Nice story:)
Mary chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
hahahahaha that was so cute! but him lying on top of her...a little too dramatic wouldn't u say..hehe
Kakasol728 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
SO RIGHT!

i totally agree...

hwa!if that happened i would be satisfied already!

it would've been real nice if you added an epilogue when they talked about why Len's performance was so much better!

LoL

love your story!

*faves*
kEiicHikAwAii chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
. .that was a nice one shot but isn'y it vulgar to kiss in a place that is public? i mean, they kissed at the beach right? but it was ok for me coz they're my fave couple..sugoi!. .nee, can you make a shimizuXfuuyumi story?. .it's ok if you don't want to..onegaishimasu. .add me if you have friendster. .. .
clouds lunn chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Thank you for the nice one shot fan fiction. It wasn't at all corny. I liked reading it. Good luck in everything else.

:-)