Reviews for Complications at Konoha High
Samantta Hyuuga chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
Well, i know that this is very later, but your story is fantastic, and you need continue. Please! Is rare stories like this. Am I sure? Logical! Is wonderful!.

Kisses

(P/S: I want more moments SasuIno!)

Kisses again
sasukeXino chapter 8 . 5/18/2011
love your story!..please update even though it has been a year!... ;(
sasukeuchiha5 chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
u know its been a year since u updated please hurry and update this story is cocopuffs lol im goin to add this to my favorites
Anniiee chapter 8 . 3/9/2011
Hey! This is great y' know?

Update it please.. ;)

I wonder what will happen next.

Please, update. I'm waiting.
Walker Uchiha Elric chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
Must. Update. SOON! I love it 3
berryban chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
LOL! I LOOVE Sasuke's ooc :D

And Gaara's cocoa puff thing.

I lol'd at 'I don't need dinner, I have my cocoa puffs...cocoa puffs..."

XDD
berryban chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
Oh my god. I LOVELOVELOVE IT! Suuuuuch a good story :D Keep up the good work! PLEASE update soon! PLEEEEEEASE!
Ino Y. Uchiha chapter 8 . 5/11/2010
OMJ! A CLIFFHANGER!

I got a bit confused with the word "previous" though...it took me 10 whole minutes to re-read over and over again and find out it was "previous" not "pervious" (NO! NOT A PERVY INO-CHAN! I'D DIE!)

BTW, story's been good lately...KEEP IT UP!

Good luck on school and your writers' block! (I get writers' block A LOT! XD) I hope you make the next chappie even funnier XD

IYU
kngrulz chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
i love this fanfic write more soon its amazing
deathrosekitty chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
MORE PLEASE!
Ooottakkajiii chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
Awesome cant wait for some more Sasuke and Ino interactions..!I hope Sakura doesn't do anything stupid..!Keep up da good work...!Cant wait for an update...!

Anyways my sig.

~*SasuIno*~ Forever...!

Much love...
kljjlkjlkj chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
HAHAHA! This is probably my favorite chappie so far. Sorry if I didn't review after reading. I tend to do that sometimes, lol. xD Sasuke and Ino aren't there coz they're MAKING OUT! BAHAHAHA.

lol. :P Loved it!
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
OMG! That was great, though I know that Sakura is going to ruin the beginning of the SasuIno relationship... Ah, just bring her out!
Ooottakkajiii chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
AWESOME...!THAT WAS SO SWEET!SUPER KAWAII!MAN I LOVED IT...!I ALSO LOVED THE "THINKING THEY'RE GAY" PART!VERY FUNNY!KEEP UP DA GOOD WORK!CANT WAIT FOR AN UPDATE...!

Anyways my sig.

~*SasuIno*~ Forever...!

Much love...
deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Stupid Sakura! Yay Sasuke!