Reviews for Shattered
This is sad.
This is painful.
I cannot.
How do you.
Oh my god it was so painfully descriptive and I can imagine neptune doing that I just- I just- /h o w/ oh my god I- how- why- you are amazing this is amazing this is painful oh my god

/gross sobbing in corner/
DavisJes chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Beautifully written.
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Simply beautiful. Heartbreaking, but beautiful. I loved the way you describe everything in such detail. It makes it more real. It's interesting to see the reactions when Serenity can't bring her warriors back to life.

I agree with you. It feels like a beginning, but there isn't much more to say. A crystal tokyo with only half of the senshi would be an interesting fic to read though.
PaleSakura chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Very gloomy and sad, you captured Michirus emotions perfectly and what it means to really love and do something irrational, even when a soldier has to support her princess and not think of her own.

Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, talk about sad. Haha.

But it was good. I liked it.

Well... as much as I can like something depressing. (I'm not a hypocrite at all, I swear...)

Can't wait for your next fic!
fullmoon127 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
this was beautiful...yet terrifying. the way your words flowed together, the way your description made the senshi's deaths look gruesome, and at the same time, showed the pain of the others was magnificent.

I've read several fan fictions with neptune dying but yours was the first that i've read with uranus dying. this was... more deeper than any of the others i've read combined. as i read this i could never imagined that type of rage coming from nepune. i always asumed uranus to be the more violent of the two while neptune would normally become cold and broken.

your story was amazing. keep on writing!
DistantDaydream chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Your words leave an impact on your readers. The scene beautifully, yet tragically unfolded in our idiosyncratic realms of imagination. Great job.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
so sad...
Reusch17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow... that was damn sad. Very powerful and wondefully written. Great job!
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I'd love to see this continued! Your writing wraps the devastation of this scene into manageable, beautiful hurt. That exchange between a Michiru enraged with pain and Serenity burdened with death, with Endymion ever at his queen's side and the rest of the survivors looking on in shock - that's a scene that stays with the reader. Powerful, powerful emotions, wonderfully written.
Panda040210 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
hey nice story think it could use a bit more suspence but other than that really good