Reviews for Super Ninja Ed vs Chuck the Norris
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
*laughing*
Ohhh gods, this was hilarious!
(and indeed, our poor dearest Ed should have had more attention in that movie)
Crossa chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Umm... I think I love you.
Rhindons chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
wow sub that was good you had me on the floor laughing this is what i'm going to do right now and i'm mad i haven't done this sooner

you know all those boxs at the bottom of reviews, yeah i'm checking all of them. hope to talk to you soon on yahoo.

bye!
NKIqbal chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Awesome! The best comedy story i've read in my whole life! I'm currantly reading Just & Magnificent! It also ROCKS!

Cheers

Namra (Nimzie)

XD
AriaAsacura chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Chuck is SO better i can forgive you this once, ...JUST this once O.O
Ravendo chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
In what sick twisted part of your brain did you find this fic? Because it's bloody brilliant and I laughed so much that my little sister whacked me over the head with her 7 books in 1 Narnia collection _ That hurt I tell you. But anyway, good job on this *cackles*
Lucille Brown chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
funny!
daisylorelei chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
.god. ROFLMAO big time.

where do I begin? that was absolutely AMAZING! you had me laughing near the hardest I have in my entire life! (which isn't too good for my poor little sister, because it's almost 2am here and our walls are paper-thin haha)

As has been said of Emily Dickinson's poetry, this piece is "endlessly quotable", though perhaps for opposite reasons. And even though I am a bit of a Prince Caspian/Ben Barnes fangirl at heart the way you poked fun at him just made me want to die of laughter. He's cute as hell, but he definitely is a frilly pretty boy who prances around like some sorta fluffball who's had too many red bulls XD

Thank you, THANK YOU (I can't say it enough) for making me laugh like this. You've written the best Narnia crackfic I've seen (though, to be honest, I haven't seen too many). Anyways, MAJOR kudos to you for writing this!

~Lily
MismatchedToeSocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Simply brilliant. I tend to avoid crazy stories like this... but when I first read it, It was four in the morning and I was sick (which is why I was awake at four... you know what I mean. When I get sick, there's no getting back to sleep for me), and felt like the biggest load of crap in the world. After reading this, I was rolling on the floor, laughing.

This story made me smile so wide, that I made the Cheshire Cat look like Severus Snape on a bad day.
FebruarySong chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Oh. My. GOD!

That was so amazing. I mean, honestly, I almost wish this was how PC had been filmed. Edmund was totally amazing and I love him as a ninja. Hilarious!
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
HILARIOUS! XD

You're amazing. Laughed my ass off. xD

~Aniu
OMGimprocrastinating chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
*ROFLAO* Shit, that was HILARIOUS! Go badass Ed! XD
AccountKiller2382 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
From the first line, I was laughing.

By the 2nd paragraph, I was laughing out loud.

Somewhere where Prince Caspian comes in and yells "I am Preence Caspen!" I was crying from laughing so hard (very different from "Just and Magnificent" where I cry because YOU KEEP MAKING PETER AND EDMUND LEAVE EACH OTHER!)

Ahh...this is the most perfect crack fic ever written by anybody.

There are so many lines I could say I loved, but then it would basically be re-writing the whole story and I'm not feeling up to that right now.

So instead, I've chosen my top 8!

1. "I ate the White Witch!" "You ate...Rosie?"

2. "I am Preence Caspen!"

3. Gasp! Reaction!

4. "Thou art messing with my brother, thou art messing with me."

5. “Well, I would say more, but it seems the producers of this adventure believe I am more suited to saying less and doing more.”

6. "No, Susan! You will not think about boys until after we come back from this adventure.

7. Stay behind, say little, but still kick the most ass out of everyone.

8. “You will free Aslan, Chuck-God, or I will bring about a mighty ass whooping the likes of which was never seen in Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, but totally rocked the socks off of Prince Caspian!”

9. “I bet it looked much better riding into battle than his horse, yes?” Miraz asked, “I think the dramatic effect would be more potent.”

“Oh yes, I agree.” Peter nodded, “Shall we continue?”

“Ahh right, to the death!” Miraz replied, swinging his sword.

10.“You will return nonetheless, my son. You will return for the Voyage of the Mary Sues.”

Okay, I lied. There was 10. But that was REALLY REALY hard trying to decide. I can actually completely picture Edmund saying half of his lines, so good on you for that.

And also, I felt bad for Edmund because he's like, "WAKAWAKA!" and kicks ass and beats a dwarf in a sword fight and drops flashlights because he's an idiot and he STILL only has 10 lines. Me and my friend had a very loud conversation during our 289065234th outing to the movie.

"It's badass!"
Ceville chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Oh my gosh!

xD

-wipes eyes-

That was friggen hilarious!

I don't know why, but Edmund has always been my favourite as well.

And although Prince Caspian isn't released here until next Thursday, I must admit, I was quite PO'd when I found out they were adding the flirty scenes with Susan and Caspian in.

-.-

LOL.

Anyways, this is now on my favourite's list.

And you are now far more awesome then Chuck-God, but not as awesome as Super Ninja Ed.

Sorry, but he's cooler.

x3
Capegio chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
You are a silly, silly woman. I laughed at all the little jibes at the movie, especially this one...

“It’s Phyllis. Now gimmie back my horn, Dweeb.”

SUPER NINJA EDMUND IS INDEED MORE BADASS THAN ANY CHARACTER IN NARNIAN HISTORY EXCEPT MAYBE THAT ONE RHINO IN LWW COS HE WAS PRETTY BADASS.