Reviews for Why not to fall in love with your boss' wife
Wicked Witch of the North chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
It's the green, silly
Katheryn Mae chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Hello. I'm bored and I'm reviewing your fic again. xD
Rosine chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Really funny! I'd love ti see Sev' face when she told him Albus' name
emjay79 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
this was really good! Poor Severus!
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Ah. *loves* Can't wait for more on both boards!
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Well, I found it funny, but because my mind is such an odd one, I don't suggest you relying on my review, and my review only... xD

I could see the entire thing, and though I thoroughly detest SSMM, it was funny with Severus having this 'problem'. xD

Skrewtkeeper
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Please, please, please write more! :D
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
lol, oh I love the bit about James making Severus jump that had me in fits of laughter. Severus is such a good target for humour. :D

And it's very sweet how Severus is so in love, it's nice to see a kinder, softer side of him, he's such a fascinating character.

lol at the end, but also poor Severus. I'd love to see a second chapter, where we get Severus's reaction. I enjoyed this story.
T chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is so funny (and sad)! Great idea - I can just see him coming in to tell her everything and beg for a chance, then seeing the pictures... Perfect.
Thara chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Cool idea!

thx
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I would love to read about his reaction after being told. Great story! Funny in a way.
Gynji chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
heheh Great story I do hope you expand on this. I love the thought of MM & AD being together for years and having a family that no one knows about.
Merciful Heavens chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Lovely story...Severus' expression and gasping and sputtering were amazingly written and may I congratulate you on a lovely description of Minerva's children. They looked like angels...

Since I am a die hard MMAD shipper I really do not fee

sorry for Snape...I just like the idea that he realized what a wonderful person the transfiguration mistress of Hogwarts is...

The plot was well written and the use of vivid imagination was well placed. Your whole manner of writing is very easy to follow and understand...something that not all can master...once again I enjoyed your story very much and look forward to reading more of your stories in the future...
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
aw! That was very nice. Short and Sweet!

Yours
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ha ha *grins* poor Severus. Just can't get a break. Hate to see what happens to him, if Albus knew how he felt about Minerva.