Reviews for Trill
ankwhat chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Please finish this good story.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
this is a good story, i hope you continue it one day
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
More! More! More! Can you please update soon? I would like it to get romantic between Sesshie and Inu soon; please?
ardentes chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
I find this an interesting story. I skimmed the first chapter because reading rapes makes me nauseous and I didn't want to risk it. I enjoyed this story so far. Inuyasha still has a long road to recovery. I am very curious what all happened before Kouga showed up. Please update this story! I know it has been a while but I really enjoyed this story so far and I hoped to read more soon!
Wiccan Queen chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Please update soon
ichiberry2012 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
i think it was a good chapter.
KatzeIason69 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
really great chappie kep it going
Crazyjess09 chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
i so hope that kagome sango and kogua get whats coming to them i really do and if inuyasha does get pregent i dont want it to be koguas i want it to be sesshy he deserve happeness in this stry with that being said i hope that you update soon
Haunt of twilight chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I really like this so far I look forward to reading more. I hope Kagome and Sango get some butt kicking. Kouga needs to remember why Sesshomaru is one of the most feared Lords.
hana chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
this is soo good. i love sesshoumaru when he is nice to inuyasha
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
this is cute ] sad about what happened to Inuyasha but still good ]
Crebe chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Me Likey
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
good job
sweetpea12767 chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
awz :P stipud kaggz... QUEERS ARE FUN! godz... lol *wants to hug inuyasha and comfort him* :) *fangirlness*
Princess Sin chapter 8 . 9/15/2009
yes! you updated. i have waited long for you to

update. you should have just let inuyasha clawed both of them across the face. what makes them think in those tiny empty heads that they can find the jewel shards without inuyasha's help. if it wasn't for him they would have been dead a hundred times over. especially with naraku around. i hope mirkou told them that before he told sango she would be the last person on earth he would want to have his children and even then he wouldn't touch her. so will sesshomaru hunt them down and toss them in his dugeon along with koga. he could let the three of them rot down there together. while inuyasha will be happy and enjoying the daylight above.

you have to update soon. i want to see what sesshomaru will do next.