Reviews for Trill
Wolf'sVine chapter 8 . 6/11
I want Kouga to suffer for what he did to Inuyasha... and Sesshomaru is just the cold, intimidating Daiyoukai to do it! I hope you'll write more later.
ankwhat chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Please finish this good story.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
this is a good story, i hope you continue it one day
Gravity's Child chapter 8 . 12/31/2011
More! More! More! Can you please update soon? I would like it to get romantic between Sesshie and Inu soon; please?
ardentes chapter 8 . 3/3/2011
I find this an interesting story. I skimmed the first chapter because reading rapes makes me nauseous and I didn't want to risk it. I enjoyed this story so far. Inuyasha still has a long road to recovery. I am very curious what all happened before Kouga showed up. Please update this story! I know it has been a while but I really enjoyed this story so far and I hoped to read more soon!
Wiccan Queen chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Please update soon
ichiberry2012 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
i think it was a good chapter.
KatzeIason69 chapter 8 . 4/19/2010
really great chappie kep it going
Crazyjess09 chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
i so hope that kagome sango and kogua get whats coming to them i really do and if inuyasha does get pregent i dont want it to be koguas i want it to be sesshy he deserve happeness in this stry with that being said i hope that you update soon
Haunt of twilight chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I really like this so far I look forward to reading more. I hope Kagome and Sango get some butt kicking. Kouga needs to remember why Sesshomaru is one of the most feared Lords.
hana chapter 8 . 1/20/2010
this is soo good. i love sesshoumaru when he is nice to inuyasha
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 1/9/2010
this is cute ] sad about what happened to Inuyasha but still good ]
Crebe chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
Me Likey
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
good job
sweetpea12767 chapter 8 . 9/19/2009
awz :P stipud kaggz... QUEERS ARE FUN! godz... lol *wants to hug inuyasha and comfort him* :) *fangirlness*