Reviews for 700 Steps
clover71 chapter 11 . 6/20/2013
I am curious as to where this story is heading. I know it's already abandoned and up for adoption for years now. I was wondering if anyone had adopted it. I am not as good a writer as you are but I'm tempted to adopt it though I'm fairly new to this fandom. I know, I know, I'm eons late but I've had a very busy life that it's only now I had the luxury to explore fandoms my friend had been recommending for years.

Even if I don't end up continuing this story, perhaps I can find someone (more like force someone) to write it for me and for the readers following this. With that in mind, do you have some sort of a plot outline or plot idea until the very end of this story? It is rather original and there aren't many clues as to who Ran really is, so I hope you have some sort of a plot guide. I'll PM you when I'm able to log in after work later. Or I do hope I can convince you to continue this, if you need help, I may throw in a bit of my 2 cents and all. I'm lovin' the fireflies story, btw.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
i sooooo want more of this its amzing i love it please update it please
tk04 chapter 11 . 11/2/2012
Where did u go please come back, i need to know what happen next. Oh please. It been such a long time since you update. Don't kill this story.
Nickesha chapter 11 . 4/23/2012
tres bein cant wait for the continuation :)a devoted fan
LacieFujoshi chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I saw your profile just earlier today. And I saw that you put this on hiatus. And a question about whether or not you should delete this...please don't. TT-TT. Even if you don't ever continue this. I'm happy rereading it.

silver woman chapter 11 . 5/7/2009
where's the next chapter T_T

its been months!

plz post the next chapter T_T
nevynwatcher chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Hi,

I really like this story. The story line is good and different than norm. I have a hunch that it is wolfram and that he asked for a wish to be far away from yuuri but i would really like it if you complete the story so that i could see if i am right or not.

i keep on re reading this story as i like it. Hope you update soon.

Thanks

N
lilgurlanima chapter 11 . 10/14/2008
so love it! read chaps 1-9... love to read another chap!
no name chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
i like ur fic...please update sooner...thanks.
LacieFujoshi chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
This is getting really interesting!

I wonder, when will you be able to update again?

I hope it would be soon

DylanClark chapter 10 . 10/8/2008
sorry 4 the unfinishished review

my comp's having some problem

anywho! i can't wait! update soon please!

and i wonder what'll happen if 'ran' finds out about yuuri's and wolfie's past 'accidental' engagement! (or if he has wolf's old memories)
DylanClark chapter 11 . 10/8/2008
i can't wait!

i wonder if ran is going to fin
pikeebo chapter 11 . 10/7/2008
Oh goody! update!

I like the style .. it is quite fluent to read.

The content is interesting too .. but one thing bug me.

Everyone is more keen on Yuuri's happiness than seeing Midori or Wolfram. Is the king that importnat that his brothers focus more on Yuuri's smiles than themselves reintroducing themselves as his older brothers? even the queen ... come on , it's her son! her reaction is like .. seeing her puppy again .. sigh ... such "strange" family. I would have cried to bits .. yeah which reminds me ... Greta is more like a family than conrad, gwendal or the queen. Yuuri is as usual .. "useless" .. and i don't want him hurting wolfram AGAIN! if now, yuuri should "suffer broken heart" and learn his lesson. If not, all is in vain again!
primaaryet chapter 11 . 10/7/2008
like it please update soon!
Knight of Caeli chapter 11 . 10/7/2008
I've been wondering what happened to your story. I'm so glad you didn't abandon it. Have a great day!