Reviews for Dead Ahead
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
great fic! pam is subtle, yet the undertones are electric, and somehow, even sweet. leaving sookie wondering about her own self at the end was a nice touch. good job! :)
Ivvory Shadows chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
I rather liked this. It was short, sweet and to the point. It was also rather in character for Pam, which is something that most fanfic writers have a problem maintaining - myself included :) Well done!
CheapFunFree chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I loved this, I loved it so much. Please, please, please write a second chapter!
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
beadsoap chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
That was a great read, I would love to read a more in depth story. There have been a few Sookie/Eric/Godric in the "True Blood" category, it would be interesting to explore Sookie/Eric/Pam. I don't think I could imagine a situation where it was just the two ladies as I am too in love with the Sookie/Eric pairing, but a threesome situation would be fun, especially to see another side of the Pam/Eric Relationship. Thanks for the great story!
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Awhs, wish that could happen, xD

Really great writing D Captured both of them perfectly, as well as Sam (:
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
y mae, eso estuvo excelente! beautiful. i hate that sookie first off thought it was a message from eric and secondly refused her. and i think Pam is one of the most intriguing vampires because we never know what she has up her sleeve.

RebelRogue127 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I loved it. I've read all the books to this series, so when I saw this I couldn't pass it up. Pam is by far my favorite character and you did a good job with her. If only Sookie actually liked girls cause I'd love to see her with Pam...or Claudine. I hope you do another story about thes too. This was great.
Sneaxflayke chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
"Humans are fools." Yes, yes they are! Ever notice that a lot of the characters in vampire novels like Sookie and Anita Blake always have bad histories with humans? I kinda like it ;) I loved this lil ficlet!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
I like this! I have never read this series (and frankly, I'm pretty sure there are many other books that feature a female with certain supernatural immunity to vampires or other night creatures who is surrounded by males)but I'm going to have to read at least the book this fic is based on if only to get to know Pam better-

I enjoyed how straightforward this is- It makes for a pleasant read!

Great Job!

minako366 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
LOL I agree with ur note, very sad indeed. You'll be glad to know that you got me interested in these books