Reviews for The Absence of Chloe
Lovethechruce chapter 34 . 9/17/2011
I wanted to let the readers know that I just found out (ksite & livejournal) that this author passed away last month after dealing with quite an illness.

I don't know if Zaye shared her remaining ideas on this story or not, or if her fanfic writer friends will pick up & finish this story in her honor.

I'm glad she was able to share her stories for as long as she did.
NessieBell chapter 35 . 9/15/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH! I've been reading this story for almost a week and I HAVE to find out what happens next! Iy is one of the best Chole/Clark stories! I can't let it end here! PLEASE finish!
Lovethechruce chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I'm going thru chlark withdrawal & need a fix, can be a small one. I'm pretty close to begging here. They're so close to being together again. I'll reread this again (as I've done in the past) because this is such a good fic.

I truly hope you're okay, since you haven't updated in nearly 2 years.
abhinke4u chapter 35 . 5/29/2011
Please please please finish it. You've made me feel just as clark is feeling at this point in the story. You're killing us chlarkers literally.
Lovethechruce chapter 35 . 5/11/2011
I had read this also on kryptonsite, where I read that you've promised to finish this story. I also read that you had not been feeling well at one point, I hope you are doing better now. One more thing I saw was that you had another update in the works at that time. I'll take anything you have on this story please.

I saw another reviewer has some ideas, etc. I'm willing to read those too.
Hekka chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Can I offer you a couple of ideas, so you can continue with your story? I'm dying of waiting for the continuation (to amused myself, I'm composing the possible development of the story).
Morality0duality chapter 35 . 2/11/2011
Okay one simple question why didn't Kara drag him to metropolis and show them what was happening or drag lois it would have saved her an asskicking and possible death.
Morality0duality chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
That was not cryptic at all unless your a dunce. This is really good Chlarking my friend excellent and heavy handed. I know I haven't watched the show in a while is he really so dense as to not get this dreams or the last one meaning.
Morality0duality chapter 16 . 2/11/2011
what the fuck is with the constant denials really he has hit what fifteen 50 epiphany thought on love of the marriage kind. Why doesn't some some one just red K him after putting some leading thoughts.
Scarecrow's Dolphin chapter 35 . 12/27/2010
I'm sitting here thinking 'You're not going to finish this fic are you?' and 'You're probably not even reading this' but, to be honest, this is one hell of a chlark fanfic. I'm angry, and disapointed, because lately, us chlarkers need something to cheer us up. I have waited nearly two years for an update, and I've re-read this a ga-jillion times. Lets just say, I haven't got my hopes up. So please, do us all a favour, use your genious, and continue this fic. Pssshhh! Who am I kidding. If it hasn't happened in two years, it never will. *Starts bawling*
xxshyangel29xx chapter 35 . 11/28/2010
It's 3am here and I'm left with a huge nail biting clifhanger that made me scream at my computer...this ff is fabulous. Totally riverting and I hope you continue with this story as we dont have many Chlark moments in the smallvile series anymore.

Please update soon.
Twylyte chapter 35 . 9/18/2010
Holy damn.

Awesome story. I hope you continue it someday.

Only bad bits I think are the arguements. They seem to say the same thing as each other and get angry about it and... I just think it doesn't sit well.

That aside, good work.

-Twy
TheMidnightTenshi chapter 35 . 6/12/2010
OMG! Please update soon! the drama is killing me! I want to and need to know what will happen! And I'm soo mad at Lana right now... And whats going to happen to Chloe? will Clark finally go to her? I want answers so please, please update soon!:)
Marilyn del Rio chapter 35 . 5/28/2010
I can't wait untill you update you're story is just to good,it's hot and anghsty and I'm just dieing for Clark and Chloe to have sensual and desperate makeup sex, and hopefully Lana walks in on them and gets an eyefull. HA,HA,one can dream right.
ykc.61377 chapter 35 . 5/12/2010
Just wanted to let you know that this is one of the BEST fics I've read on FFnet. I used to be a Chlark shipper way back before Chlollie. I'm really disappointed that you haven't decided to update this fic. It's a great piece of fiction and it's too bad that you cannot finish it. I'll read this last chapter again and hope that I see an update email in my inbox one of these days.