Reviews for Dementia
Icecreeaaamm chapter 1 . 8/20
I haven't reread this in years
I'm gonna wake up puffy eyed again for sure
BlueMoon chapter 5 . 8/6
I'm crying. I rarely cry, and almost never over fanfic, but this did the job.
I don't know where the decision to put one of Miles' rare moments of clarity at the end of each chapter came from, but OWWWWWW MY HEART. Great choice in terms of feels.
allamanda29 chapter 5 . 7/3
Damn!
I never like P/E pairing but this one is too beautiful! Very heart breaking!

Look at your profile, you last story published in December 2008. Why are you not wrote any stories again?

You should do more story like this!
durmont.ee chapter 5 . 3/16
ah, i remember painfully crying on our 8 hour car trip.. it found it didficult to hide on a small-ish scarf i tried to hide my tears with.. man, i enjoyed this a lot ! good job on this fic ! i really enjoyed it- my tears and throat really enjoyed it !
Primrose Angel chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading this after a friend recommended it to me. This is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing, even though you've shattered my heart into a million pieces.
Gummysaur chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
my soul has left this plane of existence
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
So gone. Cried the whole time. Loved it. Can't talk right. You made me snot-cry.
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Y'know I'm not entirely certain what I expected out of re-reading this while listening to Married Life from the Up soundtrack or why I expected anything other than a whole new layer of added pain as I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out at 7am
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Expected all of this yet still utterly devastated at the end. Loved the characterizations of Phoenix and Edgeworth, the frustrations and fear, showing the perfect imperfections
AsikIkisa chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
This is brilliant.

I like the little breaks between scenes that are "flash fowards" and then "stop" at the end it has this very amazing storytelling technique that just leaves me staring into a wall and wonder what my life is.

I rly love how you write them, and how much I as a reader can see how IMPORTANT they are to each other and this is just hearbreaking.

Thank you for writing this.
V chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I'm crying like a baby, god.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
ICANT
ICANT
IMCRYINGANDICANTBUTITEWASWELLWRITTENBUTICANTITWASTOOSADANDMILESMYBABY
;n;
i love it and hate it at the same time (i guess thats possible idk)
rikka.kocchi chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
i am the kind of person who really not into crying
but damn this fic
i can feel my tears tonight
*sobbing aggresively
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
-curls into a ball- I... can't read this. I made an attempt, but I can't do it. Tears are already staining my pillow and I can't bring myself to go to the next chapter.
-pulls blanket closer and sighs-
Random Reviewer chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Oh my God I'm weeping. This is just is too...*sob* too beautiful...! this it actually my first STORY I've read in my whole LIFE that has managed to make me cry...pardon the grammar but right now I'm too busy sniffling to care. I wonder if this is how Mia felt when she watched that famous 'movie' mentioned throughout the game series.