Reviews for Dementia
Primrose Angel chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading this after a friend recommended it to me. This is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing, even though you've shattered my heart into a million pieces.
Gummysaur chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
my soul has left this plane of existence
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
So gone. Cried the whole time. Loved it. Can't talk right. You made me snot-cry.
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Y'know I'm not entirely certain what I expected out of re-reading this while listening to Married Life from the Up soundtrack or why I expected anything other than a whole new layer of added pain as I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out at 7am
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Expected all of this yet still utterly devastated at the end. Loved the characterizations of Phoenix and Edgeworth, the frustrations and fear, showing the perfect imperfections
AsikIkisa chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
This is brilliant.

I like the little breaks between scenes that are "flash fowards" and then "stop" at the end it has this very amazing storytelling technique that just leaves me staring into a wall and wonder what my life is.

I rly love how you write them, and how much I as a reader can see how IMPORTANT they are to each other and this is just hearbreaking.

Thank you for writing this.
V chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I'm crying like a baby, god.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
ICANT
ICANT
IMCRYINGANDICANTBUTITEWASWELLWRITTENBUTICANTITWASTOOSADANDMILESMYBABY
;n;
i love it and hate it at the same time (i guess thats possible idk)
rikka.kocchi chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
i am the kind of person who really not into crying
but damn this fic
i can feel my tears tonight
*sobbing aggresively
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
-curls into a ball- I... can't read this. I made an attempt, but I can't do it. Tears are already staining my pillow and I can't bring myself to go to the next chapter.
-pulls blanket closer and sighs-
Random Reviewer chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
Oh my God I'm weeping. This is just is too...*sob* too beautiful...! this it actually my first STORY I've read in my whole LIFE that has managed to make me cry...pardon the grammar but right now I'm too busy sniffling to care. I wonder if this is how Mia felt when she watched that famous 'movie' mentioned throughout the game series.
BlackMateria chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
That's it - I'm crying. My brother thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care. This was just so beautiful and sad I had to write this quick review.
I usually don't cry reading fanfictions but you made me do it. This was one of the most beautiful and hurting reading experience readings ever.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/21/2015
I was reading this in public, and I kept tearing up. And when Franziska came, I couldn't help but sniffle and sob a little into my hand.

I'm almost glad that this fanfiction limited it only to four characters, because I don't know what I would have done after seeing Kay's and Gumshoe's reactions. I would have bawled and sniveled, because you manage to portray this disease so well. (Although I have no idea if it's possible to "regain" conscience at the stage of advanced dementia, so I'll assume that you know more about that than I do.)

*sniffs*

Good job on this fanfiction. ; A;
Lillyanna333 chapter 5 . 2/6/2015
I'm not sure if I ever stopped crying during all of this.
I still am.
mykillermusicaddiction chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Whoops my face is leaking.