Reviews for Dementia
maresalis chapter 5 . 1/26
Honestly I can't believe I stumbled upon this but what an absolutely heartbreak to read. Thanks for writing this piece. It so wonderfully captured the pain with so much heart and I'm never going to forget it.
Fuck wrightworth chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
Hey could you not write an exploitative fic about alzheimer, this is really gross and cheap angst.

See, asshole gay lesbian whores fucking Wrightworth shipper? You don’t like a comment like this on a fucking Wrightworth angst fic? Narumayo writers also don’t like if you comment like this on a narumayo angst stories. What goes around comes around! Fuck Wrightworth, fuck wrightworth shippers all of you must burn in hell
BambixRonno chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
FUCK YOU I'M CRYING
Arxanum chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
Just reading this now and kinda hate myself for not reading this earlier but umph the feels from being so beautifully written.
Faust chapter 5 . 3/27/2017
I like to think that his last thoughts would be "Time, stop, for thou art so beautiful..."
It would show that his last moments with his family were worth a lifetime...
Harmony chapter 5 . 1/27/2017
HOLY SHITE THAT WAS SADDENING
*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*
I was too scared of the angst and just read the first and last chapter and I'm now crying.
I love you author and I'm going to cry myself to sleep right now because I'm unable to type a proper review or read this seriously. Jsisjbsiwfndkwn
Going to read this again. Love.
SilverCookieDust chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
That was utterly, utterly heartbreaking.
Liz chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
I never know if my reviews actually post or not because I can never seem to find them. All I know is that this is the third time I am reading this fic and I am leaving yet another review. When I first found this heart wrenching story I had just finished ace attorney and shipped these two goofballs so much I read any fanfic I could, this happened to be one of them. I bawled my eyes out. When I read this the second time I went on a nostalgia trip with all my favorite Edgewright fics and I speci spent a good five minutes searching for this one and your other one on their domestic lives. And now I just really felt like I needed a good cry and I knew that if anything could get me to cry quickly it was this fic. And lo and behold hear I am with tears staining my pillows at four am on a school night. So thank you for writing a fic that I will never forget and hopefully will continue to enjoy as the years go on.
Icecreeaaamm chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I haven't reread this in years
I'm gonna wake up puffy eyed again for sure
BlueMoon chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
I'm crying. I rarely cry, and almost never over fanfic, but this did the job.
I don't know where the decision to put one of Miles' rare moments of clarity at the end of each chapter came from, but OWWWWWW MY HEART. Great choice in terms of feels.
andreapirlono1fan chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Damn!
I never like P/E pairing but this one is too beautiful! Very heart breaking!

Look at your profile, you last story published in December 2008. Why are you not wrote any stories again?

You should do more story like this!
durmont.ee chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
ah, i remember painfully crying on our 8 hour car trip.. it found it didficult to hide on a small-ish scarf i tried to hide my tears with.. man, i enjoyed this a lot ! good job on this fic ! i really enjoyed it- my tears and throat really enjoyed it !
Primrose Angel chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading this after a friend recommended it to me. This is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing, even though you've shattered my heart into a million pieces.
Gummysaur chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
my soul has left this plane of existence
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
So gone. Cried the whole time. Loved it. Can't talk right. You made me snot-cry.