Reviews for Dementia
Harmony chapter 5 . 1/27
HOLY SHITE THAT WAS SADDENING
*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*
I was too scared of the angst and just read the first and last chapter and I'm now crying.
I love you author and I'm going to cry myself to sleep right now because I'm unable to type a proper review or read this seriously. Jsisjbsiwfndkwn
Going to read this again. Love.
SilverCookieDust chapter 5 . 1/24
That was utterly, utterly heartbreaking.
Liz chapter 5 . 1/3
I never know if my reviews actually post or not because I can never seem to find them. All I know is that this is the third time I am reading this fic and I am leaving yet another review. When I first found this heart wrenching story I had just finished ace attorney and shipped these two goofballs so much I read any fanfic I could, this happened to be one of them. I bawled my eyes out. When I read this the second time I went on a nostalgia trip with all my favorite Edgewright fics and I speci spent a good five minutes searching for this one and your other one on their domestic lives. And now I just really felt like I needed a good cry and I knew that if anything could get me to cry quickly it was this fic. And lo and behold hear I am with tears staining my pillows at four am on a school night. So thank you for writing a fic that I will never forget and hopefully will continue to enjoy as the years go on.
Icecreeaaamm chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I haven't reread this in years
I'm gonna wake up puffy eyed again for sure
BlueMoon chapter 5 . 8/6/2016
I'm crying. I rarely cry, and almost never over fanfic, but this did the job.
I don't know where the decision to put one of Miles' rare moments of clarity at the end of each chapter came from, but OWWWWWW MY HEART. Great choice in terms of feels.
allamanda29 chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
Damn!
I never like P/E pairing but this one is too beautiful! Very heart breaking!

Look at your profile, you last story published in December 2008. Why are you not wrote any stories again?

You should do more story like this!
durmont.ee chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
ah, i remember painfully crying on our 8 hour car trip.. it found it didficult to hide on a small-ish scarf i tried to hide my tears with.. man, i enjoyed this a lot ! good job on this fic ! i really enjoyed it- my tears and throat really enjoyed it !
Primrose Angel chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Just finished reading this after a friend recommended it to me. This is heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing, even though you've shattered my heart into a million pieces.
Gummysaur chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
my soul has left this plane of existence
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
So gone. Cried the whole time. Loved it. Can't talk right. You made me snot-cry.
TheFigureInTheCorner chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Y'know I'm not entirely certain what I expected out of re-reading this while listening to Married Life from the Up soundtrack or why I expected anything other than a whole new layer of added pain as I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out at 7am
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2015
Expected all of this yet still utterly devastated at the end. Loved the characterizations of Phoenix and Edgeworth, the frustrations and fear, showing the perfect imperfections
AsikIkisa chapter 5 . 6/18/2015
This is brilliant.

I like the little breaks between scenes that are "flash fowards" and then "stop" at the end it has this very amazing storytelling technique that just leaves me staring into a wall and wonder what my life is.

I rly love how you write them, and how much I as a reader can see how IMPORTANT they are to each other and this is just hearbreaking.

Thank you for writing this.
V chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I'm crying like a baby, god.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/9/2015
ICANT
ICANT
IMCRYINGANDICANTBUTITEWASWELLWRITTENBUTICANTITWASTOOSADANDMILESMYBABY
;n;
i love it and hate it at the same time (i guess thats possible idk)