Reviews for Dementia
Expected all of this yet still utterly devastated at the end. Loved the characterizations of Phoenix and Edgeworth, the frustrations and fear, showing the perfect imperfections
AsikIkisa chapter 5 . 6/18
This is brilliant.

I like the little breaks between scenes that are "flash fowards" and then "stop" at the end it has this very amazing storytelling technique that just leaves me staring into a wall and wonder what my life is.

I rly love how you write them, and how much I as a reader can see how IMPORTANT they are to each other and this is just hearbreaking.

Thank you for writing this.
V chapter 5 . 5/19
I'm crying like a baby, god.
ICANT
ICANT
IMCRYINGANDICANTBUTITEWASWELLWRITTENBUTICANTITWASTOOSADANDMILESMYBABY
;n;
i love it and hate it at the same time (i guess thats possible idk)
rikka.kocchi chapter 5 . 4/16
i am the kind of person who really not into crying
but damn this fic
i can feel my tears tonight
*sobbing aggresively
LadyTeldra chapter 1 . 3/14
-curls into a ball- I... can't read this. I made an attempt, but I can't do it. Tears are already staining my pillow and I can't bring myself to go to the next chapter.
-pulls blanket closer and sighs-
Random Reviewer chapter 5 . 3/1
Oh my God I'm weeping. This is just is too...*sob* too beautiful...! this it actually my first STORY I've read in my whole LIFE that has managed to make me cry...pardon the grammar but right now I'm too busy sniffling to care. I wonder if this is how Mia felt when she watched that famous 'movie' mentioned throughout the game series.
BlackMateria chapter 5 . 2/24
That's it - I'm crying. My brother thinks I'm crazy, but I don't care. This was just so beautiful and sad I had to write this quick review.
I usually don't cry reading fanfictions but you made me do it. This was one of the most beautiful and hurting reading experience readings ever.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/21
I was reading this in public, and I kept tearing up. And when Franziska came, I couldn't help but sniffle and sob a little into my hand.

I'm almost glad that this fanfiction limited it only to four characters, because I don't know what I would have done after seeing Kay's and Gumshoe's reactions. I would have bawled and sniveled, because you manage to portray this disease so well. (Although I have no idea if it's possible to "regain" conscience at the stage of advanced dementia, so I'll assume that you know more about that than I do.)

*sniffs*

Good job on this fanfiction. ; A;
Lillyanna333 chapter 5 . 2/6
I'm not sure if I ever stopped crying during all of this.
I still am.
mykillermusicaddiction chapter 5 . 1/29
Whoops my face is leaking.
All I can say is that this fic is heart wrenching. I find myself grinning at how adorable old Miles and Phoenix are, but at the same time, I feel myself sniffling and close to tears at the eventual conclusion to this story. Being able to influence this much emotion, I can confidently say this fic is amazing.

Thank you for sharing it to all of us!
punkoffice chapter 5 . 1/19
I have not cried to a fanfic before.
SnoEGs chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm sure this is nothing you haven't heard before, but I was just so moved by this piece that I had to leave a comment. I don't know whether to say thank you or gosh I hate you for these feels (jk it's thank you for sure this piece was beautiful). I've never cried as much as I did over any piece of literature or film as I did over this story. Gosh you're a brilliant writer. Ok, I'm done. To quote the lovely Miles Edgeworth, "Thanks to you, I am saddled with unnecessary... feelings." (And I hate it as much as I love it.)
enerongoku77 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
You have scarred the hearts of two people.
It hurts.