Reviews for No Questions Asked
Le Creationist chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I love this story and I hate to be nitpicky so long after the fact, but I realized that if Jed and CJ were visiting India, the Indian Ambassador wouldn't be in the country. The Indian Ambassador would be in the US, and the American Ambassador to India would probably be who Jed would socialize with at an Indian state function.

That minor detail aside, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your use of language to subtly convey Jed's desire for CJ. I can't help but read and reread. I hope you write more CJ/Jed one day! :D

Sakura's Pointe Shoes chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I must admit that this fic is definitely the one that got me hooked on this pairing. :) I love the way you describe Bartlet's fascination with her, I always thought there was more to their relationship but obviously that could never happen on the show. I hope you write more CJ/Jed, pretty please? lol anyway, great work.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
nice story
Squeeka Cuomo chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
This fic is so wonderfully sultry and sensual. I simply love your word choices in this. Your details were amazing and really, this fic simply would not have worked without them. I know you’re not usually super detail-y but you do it so well! You painted a really rich scene that helped bring the desire in this to life. Beautiful.