Reviews for Dark Lex Series 4: Surrender
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
woa- i must have read this Dark Lex storylike a hundred time! i just love it! any chence you may get a visit from your Chlex muse again?! :) i still read Chlex stories- i just love this couple and the follow up story to this could be soo awesome! it would be interesting to see how would Clark turn out without Chloe, Lana and Lois beside him! and i just cant wait for Chlex to have children! what powers would they get?! cause Lex is kinda too a meteor freak ;) so anyway if you even get this massage and have some time and inspiration just know that there are people out there who love your story and would still love some Chlex ;)
Cersesi chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I like it.
lucii chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
so hot. it is perfect ...almost cried because it was the last one...but thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
can you do a oneshot of lucas changing lois' mind about different rooms?
schilj79 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved this series! This ending was perfect!
TherSia chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I want more sequel! This is addicting!
brightcat12 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Cool story
dhh chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
THE only thing I don't like about this story is, the whole lana and jason thing. Esp that whore lana!

I kinda feel sorry for Clark..I mean, do you NOT like him or what?

Oh, and I'm surprised about ONE thing; NO-MATTER what, CHLOE would NEVER betray CLARK like that..That's one of the ANNOYING little details about Chloe, I mean, the who*re/bi*ch lana, I can see betraying Clark and has but NOT chloe, so, this story is overall a BUST!
ally chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
amazing i case you didnt understand AMAZING OK I AM IN AMAZEMENT THAT YOUB WROTE 191 STORIES GOD YOU GOOD
wlshygirl79 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
wow..this whole serious was intense...nice twist at the end with Luke/Lucas keeping it in the fam...
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I've read the other reviews and I completely can't understand you. Lex raped Chloe, abused her, kept alien parasite inside of her instead of getting rid of this thing only to have sex with her - and you are glad that she falled in love with this monster? And CLARK is a villain of the story? Clark who'd never took advantage on Chloe when she was under influence of cheerleeders' love potion - he was too noble to do it? Clark, who - we know it - was destined to be a savior, not a turant?
Cheskaz chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Great story/series! It is an under appreciated gem!
suzor gene chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hey Thanks!

This series was REALY fun to read.

I Luhuv this pairing!
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
This was fabulous! The smut was awesome but I like that Chloe admited she loves and trusts Lex, inspite of all of the dark, obsessive things he has done :)
badhairdays chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
This whole series was fantastic.