Reviews for Without A Trace
staceycj chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I wish that they never had to figure out what it was like to hunt on their own. I'm afraid that Sam will definitely find out here this season. Evil Kripke.

But, once again, I like how you portray their bond. It always makes me happy!
staceycj chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Sam always would rather save Dean. I liked this chapter. I wish he'd gotten his butt in gear and saved Dean before it was way too late. grumble grumble.
Landwing chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
Very good! Fortunately for me, I found this story completed and didn't have to wait to finish up the chapter cliffhanger after Dean got scratched. That's a rather alarming concept for a monster, though: a shape shifter that somehow managed to get hold of a werewolf. As if shape shifters aren't bad enough on their own! So thanks for a really good story!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
You read my mind. I was hoping that Bobby would wake up to find the brothers sleeping by his bed and loved his thoughts as he watched them.

Once again, you did a great job with the conversation between Bobby and the brothers.

When Bobby came to Dean and Sam's room, I noticed they never woke up as Bobby let himself in, my theory is they recognize family even while sleeping.

It was nice that they all went back to Bobby's for a few days.

I liked this chapter as you wrapped your story up, thanks for the smile.

Though normally I would love the last couple of lines to this story, tonight they actually depressed me, only because we know now what Kripke has done to Dean and Sam. But I'm tired, so just ignore me.

You did get another new episode tonight, so that must have been a nice treat.

Thanks for sharing another story with us. I always like to see an author alert with your name attached.

Until next time, take care.
supergirl3684 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
aww! that was SUPER! I LOVED this story! and the interaction with bobby at the end? uh...AMAZING! I'm a HUGE bobby fan so...YAY!
lunasgathering39 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Thanks for not hurting Bobby too bad. I loved the moment he noticed Dean sleeping on Sam's shoulder. So cute! _

You captured everyone's emotions beautifully. Dean trying to hide his concern for the older hunter, their fear for his safety, and not liking the idea of hunting alone were so perfectly Winchester. And Bobby's genuine concern and affection for our boys was spot on as well.

As always, I look forward to your next story.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
AW wow hun

awsome ending, i loved this stories!

your amazing hun!

thanks so much

aweosme ending and sum up...aw i love the way you write hun, sch an awesome unique style, its ace xx
darksupernatural chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
This was cool. Bobby is okay, the boys got out practically unscathed and all is right with the Winchester world. THanks for the read.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Awesome ending to the story. I adore Bobby. It would be nice to think the boys could spend more time with him!

Five freshly waxed, nicely detailed Impalas cruising down the road to strains of Back in Black
sergeantmicky chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Aw cute ending! Really glad everything turned out well for them. :) that was really good. Another awesome story! Looking forward to the next. :)
sergeantmicky chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
lol I loved it! Really well done. I love how the boys can just communicate so well without really saying that much to each other... I'm really interested to see what happens when Bobby wakes up! :D
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Great ending.

I'm so glad Bobby's okay. :) It was so sweet that he woke up to see the brothers sleeping beside him, sweet.

They have such good times at Bobby's, a wonderful home to go to. :)
apieceofcake chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Enjoyed it, thank you :-)
ziggy.uk chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Great ending Michaela! Bobby's okay, just a little battered and bruised and so funny him waking up to the sight of Dean and Sam asleep, with Dean's head resting on Sam's shoulder! Bobby was certainly trying his luck with the drool comment though!

The boys must have been really out of it to sleep through Bobby entering their room with breakfast and real coffee!

Loved the banter between them all during brunch, just so realistic and comfortable, even when they were wondering asking how Bobby was and Bobby returning the favour!

Nice that they decided to spend a few days with the older hunter, all three of them appreciating it! Typical though that after a few days both boys are needing to hit the road again! And again loved the concern all three have for each other and the gentle banter between them! Guess neither Winchester would like to hunt on his own like Bobby, and as you say, hopefully they will never find out! The start of Season 4, however, might be another matter!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Yay their alright and safe...for now.

awesome story ur probably my fav author right now.

:D *Ton of Hugs*