Reviews for One Last Time
Mudblood Conspiracy chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Thats so sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Could you please continue this?
grangergirl24 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I loved it! I actually teared up! It was simply wonderful. :)
AndreaLaughs chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I almost didn't read this story because the summary didn't sound very good, but I'm really glad I did. You really captured the emotions Harry was feeling and you made me feel those emotions too. That is true artistry, and I just wanted you to know that this story made me cry. It was beautifully written.
Lolaluvsbooks chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
O, wow i really really liked that. You should right a second chapter (Ginny's point of view) while he's in the forest and her thoughts when she sees him dead.

Really good fic.
TookAChanceAndLeftYouStanding chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Wow. I almost cried. That was really, really good. ]
Cass-Cakes chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Cubann!

haha! umm when did u learn how to write like that? i didnt even now u knew those words! lol i think this is an amazing piece of writing! lurv it!

Bhaalspawn chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
That was pretty good. I've come to like Deathly Hallows scene rewrites
Gryffindor grl08 chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
that was the best version i've heard of that so far you totally rock!
kats24 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That was one of the most poignantly beautiful things I have ever read. It nearly made me cry. I can't wait to read whatever you write next.
Di Michelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow. That was awesome. I loved it. I wish JK would have done something like that. You definetly kept true to their characters. I thought it was sweet how you gave them one last moment together. Keep up the good work. You should write another one for when they get back together. I would love to see your version of it.
i'mapeanutbutternutter chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Love it, this is the missing part of HPDH. Although would he really have enough time to tell her why?
Cullenized chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
EW WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CUBANN?

ITZ SO BADD!

lol jk! you know what, i actually think this IS what shouldve happened. if harry potter had more details about love like this, i might actually like it as much as twilight
ILoMM chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
T-t-t-t-to-o-o-o-u-u-u-ch-ch-ch-ch-i-i-i-ng! Sw-w-e-e-e-a-a-a-t-t-t G-g-grea-a-a-a-t!
CodeForConfession chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow! That was incredible! Great job! It would have fit perfectly into the book. :)