Reviews for Room for Improvement
punkyfish208 chapter 15 . 2/9/2013
...Right when it was getting to the juicy bits.

Ohh migod, I love this fic. You're really good at writing and well informed, which helps a massive deal. I want to read more of this!

I think you did a good job at keeping them in character and I think you built it up perfectly.

I first read this on adultffnet and I thought by your author's note that you may have uploaded it somewhere else, and when I found there were two more chapters here I got super excited!

It might be a long shot since its been quite a while since you updated but please update! I hope this inspires you to! And I'll follow and favourite! :)
Raynblaze chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
This is amazing writing, I love it. The chemistry between these two is starting to heat up XD
Guest chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
Ahh, this is cruel! I really want to read the rest. Heh..
vanisamess chapter 15 . 4/14/2011

u're not going to update this again? *look at the year of last update* Ahh... I REALLY love this pair too and want to see their LEMON... TwT

*sob* *sob*
Queenie97 chapter 15 . 2/27/2011
I absolutely can not wait to read about what happens next XD You really know how to characterize the characters! Honestly this is by far the best Ling Tong and Gan Ning fanfiction I have read. Keep up the good work :D
silverlined chapter 15 . 11/7/2010

No joking, though, this is one of my favourite stories of them, since you take it so wonderfully timed and make it just as complicated as it should be with two men. Gan Ning is wonderfully obnoxious and manly and surprisingly deep sometimes and his mentor relationship with Lu Meng is just fantastic. (LU MENG IS JUST FANTASTIC JKKJAWE. And I don't normally like him, but he shines in this as the voice of bloody reason and sometimes the steel fist of justice.)

I love all their misunderstandings and their gradually wearing away at each other's rough edges and how, despite all this, they still sometimes grate on each other because no relationship runs perfect. And djkhakkjwe I GLEE'D SO HARD at the latest chapter, the dizzy happy chase and how Ling Tong just acquiesced. Ah, I really want to see the next part! 3
Xian Ke chapter 15 . 8/10/2010
Wow, this was just PHENOMENAL. The way you weave the words together to make such a flowing picture is amazing. And it's not just this chapter-every one before it was fantastic. It kept me wanting more to see what exactly was going to happen. This story is great. I love how you followed the actual storyline from Dynasty Warriors. I really hope you finish the story, since I HAVE to know what happens know. I can't even fully explain how impressed I am by your skill. Your writing is really refreshing. I feel like I should be thanking you for posting this.
TaigaaGina chapter 15 . 7/29/2010
Thank you for writing a story with good grammar and plot. Thank you for taking time before those two got together (it's more realistic when they don't hump eachother during the first chapter). And most of all, thank you for making Ling Tong want it too. Crying-ukes suck! Take your time writing the next chapter, so that it'll be nicely lemony -
wolf-guardian chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
simply anonymous chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
yes, finally-but i mean that in a good way. too often writers rush with this sort of thing and that rarely ever goes too well. ]
NobodyLikesAHero chapter 15 . 4/3/2010
I'm really late to the party here, so I'll just give a general review of the whole thing xD. Love it, I really do. It's already been mentioned, so I won't go off on one about it, but the in-character-ness and the way you've taken it slowly and realistically is amazing. I could honestly believe this as canon. I'm totally new to the DW fandom as a whole, let alone this pairing, but I've got to say, this makes me think I'd like to stick around xD.
Hammeh chapter 15 . 2/10/2010
This is one of the first DW yaoi fics I have ever read (I've literally just started looking for it TODAY), and it feels like I've been welcomed into this new fandom being escorted by Ling Tong, himself. I read the entire fic in one go and really can't wait for more!

Even though it took quite a few chapters for the 'action' to happen, I absolutely do not mind because I love my yaoi with plot, and this is very well written. I know this isn't a very constructive review, but I just want to say that the fic has made my day! Please write more! )
Renuki chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
*cheers* WHOOHOO! *fist bump of awesomeness*

E, next chapter is going to be fun! :D
Rowna Seria chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
I don't have anything cool or smart to say this time, except it was so much fun to have two chapters to read and I'm very excited for the next part! I think it was a good idea to split them, as very different things happen in each chapter.
Nan Ma chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
Oh my God finally they get together! Was waiting for it! And we like how you put in all the drama and everything!

Poor old man. :( But still, wow, you're a cool writer!

Explicit? We'll be there then! :-D

OMG Seriously can't wait. Update soon!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »