Reviews for Unfit
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was very nearly incredible; I am applauding right now. Marluxia has earned a place as one of my favorite KH characters - against someone as poweful as Xemnas, he still had the audacity to attempt a coup, and actually might have had a chance of succeeding had Axel not sabotaged him. As you said of Saïx, a decent number of the Organization's members would not care overmuch who commanded them, incapable of taking the lead as they themselves were. The way you delved into Marluxia's thoughts here has actually bumped him up a couple of spots on my list. Again, I applaud; well done.
Emo Anime Freak 6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
ok Marluxia is right in that whole thing! I wanna join him when they eat his skin.
littlen00bgyn chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This is very well-written. You capture Malruxia's perspective incredibly. He's very cleverly spoken for here, rather than being... well...fluffy.

I'd like to point out that Saix actually isn't all that loyal. He onlly kissed Xemnas's ass to save his own. Other than that, this is just about perfect.
Shadow Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Hmm, I liked it. I could somehow see Marluxia thinking about Xemnas this way.
CheshireCatwoman chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow! I love how you portrayed Marluxia's hate for Xemnas! I wonder what Saix would think if he read this...
Jazlynn chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Well, I'll admit that before, I wasn't going to read this story because the summary seemed rather sketchy. It seemed like it was hinting towards yaoi and I've sworn to never read a story with that kind of content. However, I was curious so, I decided to read the first line.

I suppose that, sometimes, curiosity WON'T kill the cat. This was really good and didn't have a trace of yaoi! I was quite happy with that. :3 I absolutely adore how you portrayed Marluxia's hatred towards Xemnas! It really fits his character well. It's also a good way to think of why Marluxia wanted to go against him in the first place.

The story was really enjoyable to read and I loved the insight that you gave to how Marluxia was feeling. I could feel the emotion in the writing and it takes a good author to be able to do that. You deserve much love.

One of my favourite lines from this had to have been when Marluxia said, "I must admit, though, you're clever, using propaganda to discourage any protests against you. Telling us that we can't feel a thing so that we ignore fear of death and remorse for a victim." That pretty much sums up all the lies that Xemnas had ever built up. Marluxia obviously had good common sense. Anyone would be able to figure out that emotions are not produced from the heart but, the brain. :3

You did an amazing job on this. Stories that focus around Marly's thoughts are my favourite. The fact that you wrote this in first person also gives you brownie points from me. Its one of my favourite perspectives to read from right now. :3

Well, I'm running out of things to write on so... keep on writing because you have a great gift.

RandomTopic chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow, this is pretty darn good. Marluxia has the right to question the 'no emotions' thing, just by how much emotions he's displaying right here.

Xana14 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
EK!Marluxia's on a man hunt!er,scratch that,nobody hunt. Xemnas will perish! May I watch him deliver his death?Good job. *Gives you cookie*

Kittens are cute chapter 1 . 5/27/2008