Reviews for Water Droplets
chuboy chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Three excellently-written stories. You kept them more or less in character which is pleasing.

Addictive one-shots that left me wanting more!

It helps that I like Sokka/Katara but even if I didn't it would be hard not to love they way you have written them.

My favourite quote was Gran's in "Rock me to Sleep". Struck a chord with me, that did.

Dance Elle Dance chapter 3 . 4/10/2011
I actually really liked this, surprisingly. Usually fics like this aren't my cup of tea, but I really like how you wrote Sokka and Katara. I'd love to read more!
Teefarino chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
Honestly, this little story is probably the best I've read in a long time. Even though they had a little sexy moment, I must say, they were brilliantly in character and it made me extremely happy :) Bonding or more-than-bonding, Katara and Sokka are my favorite pair, and you wrote them so well, and I commend you. I have honestly read this story like 20 times since I found it the other day and every time, I just giggle with contentedness afterwards. This reminded me of why i love fanfiction and how awesome it can be. Just thought you should know... lol.

Sayuri-Jen chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was really sweet and cute )

Update soon please!
Bluetiger chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Well it that was kinda odd, but maybe thats why I liked it. :)

I look forward to reading more.