Reviews for Knights in Shining Armor
Skuxx chapter 5 . 5/13
Please come back and continued your story for God sake it's 2019 please update this story because I really love it I'm envy to know what's gonna happen next until the end of the story
Rosa chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
This story is awesome please update soon
TrafalgarLaw chapter 5 . 10/30/2018
Muahahah, Sasuke you a little bitch! I never did like Sasuke at all! Just ugh, I don't want him to be in the harem! I want him to fall over and bleh

Mmmm Pein better be paired up with Sakura! I just love Pein so much! I needs to see him in here soon!
Hahaha her face when she meets him and realize that he is the leader

Please continue soon! I needs to keep reading more!
Dragonfly chapter 5 . 9/26/2018
I always found Sasuke being a big jerk, and I'm also curious to where is Ino, Hinata, TenTen, and Temari? Maybe Orochimaru can be another teacher who has a secret crush on Sakura.
CassieHearts chapter 5 . 7/3/2018
PLEASE UPDATE! but no pressure...BUT PLEASE UPDATE!
Vampirekitty34 chapter 3 . 6/28/2018
I demand for you to ! I'm loving this story so muchh!
I always end up re reading it! Please come back and keep this story going(:
Turtle Lover 98 chapter 1 . 3/24/2018
ok so I knew the fountain scene right away and loved it. also please right the rest of the story
sandra chapter 5 . 1/23/2018
por favor continuacion
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2018
To be continued
Guest chapter 5 . 1/13/2018
This is so good. Please continue the story:)
Sakura1428 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
Plz update soon
Itachiice cream chapter 5 . 11/10/2017
Plz say there is more and if there is then write plz, you are really rockin this and I love the whole sasuke realizing his mistake... Ish so plz continue writing
TheOwlAndtheHammershark chapter 5 . 11/2/2017
I reeeeaally wish you would return soon because your story is one of the things that I always craved for whenever I'm in ff. and to be honest, ived always read this so many times and I still can't stop hoping that you would update, oh pls pls pls.

and by the way, I have an idea on how to treat the insufferable writers block. you should read beautiful saku-centric stories, like yours. because I promised, you would really go back and filled up of inspirations again.

I can recommend some if you want. just try some of thirrin73, queensapphire, whitemint and vesper-chan's stories. I guarantee that you'd be filled up in no time. and maybe you could help me in pestering them into updating also.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2017
Suite
Itachan chapter 5 . 5/18/2017
I keep returning to re-read the story. Wish you would update...