Reviews for Best Decision
Wiggle34 chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
I know its been up for some time ok years but it is a lovely piece of writing I really enjoyed it :)
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I must say I really enjoyed this story
Spring7 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Hi :)

Okay... one clarification, please:

So- Aaron says that Emily and Jack meet after 4 months of dating. Then Emily says she met jack 6 months previously... and then they say they've been together 8 months? Or is it that they waited to 'Do the dirty' (LOL, because other wise wouldn't they have been together for 10 months by this point? *Confused*

Best line ever: Emily smiled. It made her warm and fuzzy on the inside to know she'd at least partially creeped out the little busybodies.

Haha D
nikkicarter chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
thank you! i loved this story, and the part about the daffodils made me crack up. I think you really hit all of the characters, I could actually imagaine this happening in the show. Now if only we could get the writers to agree... :)
kidkarmina chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
This was really good. Thank you for writing it!
Owl Emporium chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
This was good! I loved it...great ending! (: The jack chapter was so cute.
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 10/14/2009
I love it how can you write so good?
katdemon1895 chapter 4 . 10/8/2009
this is a charming fic, you're really great at balancing emily and hotch's professional and personal lives and they seem just perfrectly in character, well done with that
Megara1 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Hi !

I'm so happy to find some Hotch/Emily stories !

That one is a really good one, I loved how your story evolved and how you described their relationship.

Great job, put that one on my favorit one !

Megara1
Miss Hotchner chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
And another great story!

I love it!

I love Hotch and Emily together.. they're so..cute!
ramona chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
nice, i just reread chapter 4, are u going to keep going with this, one its sounds like it can interesting, if they were on different teams.

ramona
kransp chapter 4 . 6/14/2008
nice story :)
ramona chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
more to come I hope...Hopefully they will both stay at BAU.

Ramona
Hidge chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
I really liked this part and yes, I believe there are other units in the BAU considering that the real life BAU has 30 agents and we only have the privelege of seeing the lifes of 7 of them. LOL. :)
ThnksFrThMmrs87 chapter 4 . 6/2/2008