Reviews for Time and Again
0000093382 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Ooh, I liked this a lot! Great job, it was fantastic!
Morphious - ChangeSpinner chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Love the vaugeness and psychological changes

You really know how to do oneshots 3
Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I was expecting an ending like the one that ends with "With those three words he had given Light what he needed to destroy him" (I don't remember the exact quote). But yeah, I'm glad this one was happy. :)
SARXII chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I don't normally like short stories such as this, but this one was actually really good. I like how you described each event in the growing of their feelings for one another.

I hope you write more L/Light stuff for me to enjoy:D
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I so know the feeling. Fanfiction kept me alive in my 3 hour chem class and my New Testament class.

I loved it. This so could have happened. I truly believe that they could have grown to love each other. I'm sure L was in love but Light...well...he might have been fond of L but that was about it since he was too preoccupied with being the God of the New World.

The typos were not bad. In fact, I only recall one but I was so into the story that I didn't notice. Great job!
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I thought that it was a very romantic piece. I really with that those two could have ended up together, but alas! That will only happen in fanfiction unless the author of Death Note decide they want and encore. Anyhow, I thought that it was great. Nothing to do but praise! Keep up the great work.

DMK