Reviews for One is too impatient, the other simply terrified
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Omg Lol that's so good! *glomp*

I've only read vol one of L.G but i've read loads of holic XD

Yay awesomeness
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I like this. There should be more HOLiCxDrug crossovers. I hope you'll write more. ;)
binaryquill chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
*sighs* Shit! I LOVE it! You got all the characters down perfectly and Kazahaya's and Watanuki's observations are spot on!

Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh I LIKE this... I was confused why there were so many crossovers till I saw part of the episode. I do like how people write about the two different relationships as similar. It works really well -
professorkatze chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
So cool! That totally applies to them, well done! It's great the way you combine the couples' situations so that each could learn from the other ... bleh, I don't think that makes too much sense, but you know what I mean. Very impressive
lawlingalltheway chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
hahaha... first, props on the successful xHolic & Legal Drug crossover :D

Second, this idea is genius, as is your writing of it.

/uv nk
ddd chapter 1 . 6/15/2008

You should post this in the xholic section!
Kudou Kazahaya chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Gohou Drug x xHolic...I love you! XD This is my favorite crossover! But, fangirlism aside, I liked this fic very much. It's funny how Watanuki and Kazahaya are so much alike (the same goes with their relationship with Doumeki and Rikuou) but at the same time, they are really different. Like you said, Kazahaya is too dense while Watanuki is too aware. I loved it! Thank you for posting this!
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I really enjoyed reading this fic. I liked how you used the characters musings [especially Kazahaya’s observation of Doumeki perving on Watanuki and letting him *grin*] and a great title choice as well. Loved it!
Eva-AngelK chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
simply good... i love so much both pairings! you did a really good job in their characterization! Good Good!

Fullmetal Analyst chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Nicely done. Very delicately handled with nice mirroring between the two couples.