Reviews for Advent Magicka
Lara Molina chapter 14 . 7/28
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! AND QUICKLY SINCE YOU MADE ME CRY IN FRONT OF PEOPLE DUE TO A FEW CERTAIN CHAPTERS! COUGH-TOMOYOALMOSTDYING-COUGH
Lara Molina chapter 1 . 7/26
Well Sakura, I actually like the adventures you've been on better than the Golden Trio's
sme1228 chapter 14 . 6/21
love it can't wait to read the next chapter
Good story... There's no hope in continuing this story is there? And here I was hoping that I would get to see Syaoran in action...
Tomoyo Daidouji-Hiiragizawa chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
do continue
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
You're so mean, torturing me like this! It's been over a year past the promised date, AND STILL NO NEW CHAPTER! I. NEED. MORE!
RoseHana chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
okay, you say that you will update again very soon
i look at the date of last updated and see somewhere in 2010
and now it's 2014 and you still haven't uploaded the next chapter
well, that's what i call mean :(
Hakurei no Miko chapter 14 . 7/3/2014
yay! joy to the world! update soon kay? i love yr story!
Hakurei no Miko chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
hi i love yr fic, just wanted to point out that sakura is the strongest sorcerer in the world, so unless those two were like one of the top 10 powerful sorcerers there would be no way for them to win. i wish you dint abandon this, its really good.
Sinsational Sinner chapter 10 . 3/28/2014
This is a pretty good story its in fact one of the best I've read so far, keep going! (And actually according to Men in Black, NYPD stands for (K)nock Yo' Punk (Ass) Down -)
luchiaseiren chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
will this story be continue?
ShadowKissedGallagherGirlLexia chapter 14 . 1/6/2013
Next month? ITS BEEN TWO YEARS!
PLEEEEAAAAAASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!
aoikiriya chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
Did Morgan le Fay do evil dances?
After all, she IS an evil enchantress
bluecapen chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
Please update soon. I really like this story.
You really done everyone's personality really well.
sakura reader7 chapter 14 . 9/22/2012
I was kinda hopeing that sakura would at least try and heal nevils parents with "The Hope" card. (and hopefully susceed) Maybe Sayoran will purpose or maybe get her a promise ring?