Reviews for The Happiest Place on Earth
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Aw this was really sweet:)
LittleDrusilla chapter 2 . 10/29/2008
Funny as hell! I love when Tony's being childish, I don't know why, it just cracks me up. LOL
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
I really enjoyed this story. It was very sweet and i can totally see Tony being thrown in 'jail', lol.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I am so sad for him. To have not gone to Disneyland before.
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Hey! That was cute )
Daisydill chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
Very amusing!
Stark's Heart chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Aw! That was adorable! :]

Please write more TS/PP fluff stories! This was great!
always a happy ending chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
very cute:) i love original fluffy pieces! please write again.
Amber-Jade James chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Hilariously funny!

And I have to know what did you do to warrant Disney jail? That has got to be a good storie in itself LOL

Great fic

Cheers

AJ
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
really cute and funny idea

i will read on now

Cheers

AJ
Obi-Wan Jinn chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
oh my god that was so funny seeing him so childlike. favorite part has got to be when tony is yelling to get out of his way, he's iron man, then he gets thrown in a kiddie jail. Classic!
sarafina89 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
hi

i hope there is a second chapter coming when there at disneyland i want to no what happens and how tony acts to the place. most prob like a kid. please do a second chapter .
The Electric CO chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
woah.. i'm really looking forward to the next chapters! tony, Pepper and disneyland! promising !xD

LOL! i'll have to pay attention tpo Fritos from now on xDD I'd love to see an Iron Man look-a-like potato xD
Obi-Wan Jinn chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
very interesting approach, but a pleasing one. centering on how tony stark truly didn't have a childhood would indeed be an interesting one, and dragging the most straitlaced female along is just brilliant!
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
very cute, i love the lighthearted whimsical stories that bring out tony's boyish, mischievious nature:) very creative idea for the story. so glad that you update quickly! thanks!