Reviews for Questions and Conclusions
Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nice.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Pity about the continuity error. This is a great story with thoughtful observations about friendship, which is what it is at this point.
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Though this might be a little bit AU, it still fits with the storyline. Indy's roguish attitude is firmly in place and feels very much true to what he's like as a character. Thanks for writing it, I really enjoyed it!
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Loved it. thanks!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This was pretty good. (: Actually, really good. :D Major kudos! Great job. )

Angelica
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I really liked this story. Could you continue it please? It would be a great long-term story! I enjoyed it a lot. You portray the characters perfectly!
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
The last line was brilliant, and the phrase about how Mutt was his new wingman. :D Classic.
Stratagem chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Aw, I liked it a lot. Mutt is such a good character, and you did a great job with his personality! Awesome short fic, loved it.
Acciodoublestuffed chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nice. Really good conversation. Mutt and Indy have a great dynamic!
Stranded chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Actually, even with those lines, they could have been held together. Indy may have been asking because they were separated since they got to the camp. Mutt's response can be justified by the fact that he has the same thing about his bike that Indy has about his hat. And we all know that Indy never loses his hat... at least if he can help it. So this is very possible.

Of course, he might be more distracted during the conversation and repeating the bike line a lot.

I still liked your story though. It held layers and kept the reader interested. I also think you captured the characters' personalities well.
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Squee! This is lovely. Am desperate for Indy and Mutt stuff- I think I'm all caught up but will be on the lookout for more.

Thank you for sharing!
Chaser14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow. That was superbly written. Some of the best stuff in the Indiana Jones section. I loved how you characterized Mutt - it was very accurate to the movie. The line "looking to be a man and finding a switchblade and a motorcycle instead," was really good. It paints a good picture of who Mutt is. Also loved the subtle father/son bonding.

I know this is a oneshot, but maybe you could continue the story? I really love your writing style and I feel like you could take this story further!

Great job!
KyliedaRock chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was really cute - I loved Mutt's senstive side in the movie and you've portyraed it very well!
MagnusSpark chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aww thats was nice. ]

Poor Mutty! P

You should write more little scenes like this from the movie.

Hint hint. 0]

Bravo matey.

x
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! I loved the story. So glad people have decided to write stories about Mutt so quickly after the movies release. I'm really hoping someone will write some kind of AU story, where Mutt was actually shot with that poison dart instead of Indy saving him just in time. If I still was into the ff writing business I would do it myself, but sadly I haven't written anything in nearly 3 years. Maybe you could write it since you most definitely have the talent for it :):):):)