Reviews for Decisions
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow. I was looking for a piece that could probe the mind of Itachi and go further into the emotions behind all he did. You were able to cover all the basics of their life together, explain the whys, compartmentalize it, and set a distance to it so it could be analyzed. Definitely an incredible feat!

In third person, the emotions are kept at bay. No sorry or sappy feelings of regret helped to really give it a matter of fact understanding.

While I agree, it may have been choppy as your own words mentioned, it was definitely a story worth reading. Those unfamiliar with Naruto would have been able to catch up in a mere one time read, with enough depth to appreciate all the little intricacies that took place.

It makes me wonder what a follow up story on Itachi's reflection of what becomes of Sasuke after his death and he is reanimated would be.
amaris chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This makes me so so sad... D:
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful.I loved every single part of it, from the traumatizing beginning, throughout all of its little parts. I loved the idea that Itachi wasn't allowed to see little Sasuke, and that Fugaku used Sasuke as a reward. I liked Nami, an OC who stays in the background, not altering the whole balance. I'll favourite it
Anon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is so good. It summarises his whole life so well.
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
WAHHH SO SADDDD Poor Itachi. Poor Sasuke. and NARUTO's last line! MY HEART
Achillea chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sometimes, against all odds, choppiness works. This is one of the few stories in which the style is impeccable. This is what I look for in a fanfiction.
Shinome Akira chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I cried...
Tripptych chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I adore this, especially the angle you took with it. Everyone already knows that itachi turned out to have the best intentions at the end but the way you've written this completely different . He was good from the start and your story emphasized that spectacularly. Amazing!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Such a weird style and yet it utterly reached my heart and made me cry.

It's like having a quick view over Itachi and Sasuke's lives (especially the first's one). It's simple and clear and because it is exactly like that; it's heartbreaking.

Really, this is just incredible, like reading a diary :)

Uchiha Itachi shall always be in our hearts.
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, Itachi. You were a wonderful brother or at least, you gave it your all.

Also, I like this type of writing style. Very nice.
Sasural chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I think this was just beautiful. This is the only story I've read that actually seems real and shows what Itachi was probably thinking. It's so sad yet lovely. Itachi is just the best brother ever and I'll continue saying it. Thank you so much for writing this, I loved reading every word of it and will still read it again.
nhoccherry chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
fic too long to read at once, but thank you.

I am so touched, i love ita much more after this.
megasusano chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I totally agree with the opinions of noname. Fic like this should have much more thankks and comments.

While reading the story, each segment carries a very deep sense of inner Itachi, but I wish the fic was longer. T-T

Hopefully you will write more that someone will translate.
noname chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
After reading this fic, I decided not to seek another. This was definitely the best fic. )

A bit of babble about the fic:

The story made me feel deep feelings for Ita and sas, I sent my dream to the child before its birth.

Quote: And then, he though to himself, if only I had been born four years later.

What makes you think so? students in four years? To have no memories filled with pain and blood? To not see so many people leave. It is familiar, strange. Remember, everything is forgotten there. The brother that iis four years in experience would have been lost. It would have made him impartial to previous life.

The child was born, in peace. That child will not know war, not know loss, will be loved and love others. It will live with the thought of innocent childhood that the other did not have. Who knows, perhaps that was for the best.

Whether or not fate was going to let that child live a carefree life forever, tachi did everything to keep his brother alive. Not nevessarily because of the dream, but because of his love over their lives. A love does all.

personal opinions only. I do not understand why this fic does not have a 10 on my comm, whin it deserves so much more.
pro hatake kakashi chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
huc, huc. Why did Itachi have to suffer? Reading this injured this idea even more.

he's just beautful, just brilliant, that he had to die 21 years early. moreover that idiot sasuke destroys konoha, damaging the merits of Ita. Ita, this was a terrible trade. T-T
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »