Reviews for Decisions
KHB123 chapter 1 . 1/22
Very excellent, but it ended a little early. I thought it was going to end at the moment of Itachi poking Sasuke, imagining his little brother smiling at him again as a little boy and he smiles back, before he falls. Sasuke's smile seemed to be the whole point of Itachi's unconditional love and decisions to protect him, so I'm surprised it ended here.
You displayed the characters' POV very well. Itachi is a very dedicated, loving big brother, even if his ways toward the end become a little misguided (a little twisted, actually, but still means well). Sasuke was so angelic in the beginning, and then of course grows up to turn into this cold, dark, backstabbing asshole. I like how you added Naruto. To me, he always brightens up everything, no matter what!
Onokiyo chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
Wow! You've really down a character study of Itachi. What I love about this fic the most is although it's basically almost a retelling of Itachi's canon story, you delve deep into everyone's motives in short insightful words. I've never thought in a way that Fugaku could look at Sasuke as a means to control Itachi, and recognized his strength mainly because of his influence over Itachi but this fic makes it a plausible idea even if it may not be the main motive to Fugaku for finally teaching his younger child a jutsu - as a spare. That OC character Nami was also a nice touch, since in canon Itachi supposedly have a lover who he killed and Nami is the most contending fanfiction OC I've read that fits the role of Itachi's never heard of lover. Anway kudos!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Wow. I was looking for a piece that could probe the mind of Itachi and go further into the emotions behind all he did. You were able to cover all the basics of their life together, explain the whys, compartmentalize it, and set a distance to it so it could be analyzed. Definitely an incredible feat!

In third person, the emotions are kept at bay. No sorry or sappy feelings of regret helped to really give it a matter of fact understanding.

While I agree, it may have been choppy as your own words mentioned, it was definitely a story worth reading. Those unfamiliar with Naruto would have been able to catch up in a mere one time read, with enough depth to appreciate all the little intricacies that took place.

It makes me wonder what a follow up story on Itachi's reflection of what becomes of Sasuke after his death and he is reanimated would be.
amaris chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This makes me so so sad... D:
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Beautiful.I loved every single part of it, from the traumatizing beginning, throughout all of its little parts. I loved the idea that Itachi wasn't allowed to see little Sasuke, and that Fugaku used Sasuke as a reward. I liked Nami, an OC who stays in the background, not altering the whole balance. I'll favourite it
Anon chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is so good. It summarises his whole life so well.
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
WAHHH SO SADDDD Poor Itachi. Poor Sasuke. and NARUTO's last line! MY HEART
Achillea chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Sometimes, against all odds, choppiness works. This is one of the few stories in which the style is impeccable. This is what I look for in a fanfiction.
Shinome Akira chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I cried...
Tripptych chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I adore this, especially the angle you took with it. Everyone already knows that itachi turned out to have the best intentions at the end but the way you've written this completely different . He was good from the start and your story emphasized that spectacularly. Amazing!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Such a weird style and yet it utterly reached my heart and made me cry.

It's like having a quick view over Itachi and Sasuke's lives (especially the first's one). It's simple and clear and because it is exactly like that; it's heartbreaking.

Really, this is just incredible, like reading a diary :)

Uchiha Itachi shall always be in our hearts.
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh, Itachi. You were a wonderful brother or at least, you gave it your all.

Also, I like this type of writing style. Very nice.
Sasural chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I think this was just beautiful. This is the only story I've read that actually seems real and shows what Itachi was probably thinking. It's so sad yet lovely. Itachi is just the best brother ever and I'll continue saying it. Thank you so much for writing this, I loved reading every word of it and will still read it again.
nhoccherry chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
fic too long to read at once, but thank you.

I am so touched, i love ita much more after this.
megasusano chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I totally agree with the opinions of noname. Fic like this should have much more thankks and comments.

While reading the story, each segment carries a very deep sense of inner Itachi, but I wish the fic was longer. T-T

Hopefully you will write more that someone will translate.