Reviews for Regret
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 5/15
It made my heart huuuuurt 33 ;_;
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Didn't help that I read that with sad music playing in the background. It just made me realise how sad it is, that he got in, but never even opened it, and wouldn't have gone even if he knew.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I nearly cried when I read it. on the bus...with all the crowd..well, it’s very sad to imagine dean could’ve also been a college student, but missed the promising future for good. And no one knows that except us readers who loves him so much.
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Wow. So beautiful.
Marz1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Good plot, bad john. Now i have roommate Ash plotbunnies in my brain. Everyone is very in character. Great story!
A chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That's really sad... poor Dean
Sanshal chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Smart best kind of dean!. yay!
bubli24703987 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Krysler chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I always love Smart!Dean fics! So sad to think about the whatifs!
Victoriaswords chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
i chocked on goddame freaking tears
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Dean is obviously very bright but insecure and I can see this scenario playing out. John was a fool. Education would have only enhanced their hunting ability.
nette0602 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really love this story!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Excellent story. What a great scene between John and Dean. Very well written, Thank you. I enjoyed reading this very much. There was never any doubt in my mind of what kind of letter that was from MIT. It's their loss he never went.
fangirlishness.101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Great story- very believable and the way you wrote the characters was downright perfect. Thanks for an awesome read XD
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it :)

it was such a guilty pleasure for me