Reviews for With Roses Be Dight
s-david-m chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
Intriguing start. Harry raised by Tom Bombadil is a unique premise. I admit I don't get the idea behind the sister/unicorn thing, but hopefully you can clear that up if you continue this story!
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
amazing story! its been quite a few years since an update but i hope you continue as you would have a dedicated reader in me!
Trogo chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Wow. The picture you painted is beautiful. Please update! (drops down on both knees and begs)
I'S Watcher chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
I really do like this story and I think that it is very well written. Although, seeing from the last update date, I doubt you'll ever update this I hope that you do one day.
Hivedragon chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
This is great, please update soon.
Hogwarts Alum 53 chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
You have managed to do what I truly believed was the impossible ! You have taken Harry into a new adventure, your very original story is both exciting and thoufgt provoking. BRAVO ! I anxiously await the continuing adventure. please do not leave this story unfinished.
a reader chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
o i just love it! This is way cool and so different from the usual hp fics out there I can't wait to read more, I hope you'll update soon!
jokerdnight chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
A great story once again. You have got real talent buddy. Waiting for your updates
Tryglaw chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
I must say I have greatly enjoyed this story - Tom Bombadil is such an underused character, that it's great to see a story including him.

(Please, update.)

David Fishwick chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Please write more as I am enjoying the story.
bananacupcakes chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Please continue :)
dexterZ chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
i forgot the plot. re reading now . update soon please
Ria Rose chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
This is wonderful! I am a huge Tolkien fan as well as a huge J.K. Rowling fan, so with this story you've made my day! Tom Bombadil was, is, and will always be one of my favorite characters and Harry, I believe, will always hold a dear place in my heart as a realistic and and endearing character.

You've blended both so fantastically and with the addition of Goldberry and the Potters, have made quite the story! I adore Astoria and Sirius and you've even helped me to like the Malfoys, even if only a little bit! Poor Remus and Severus though, short end of the stick, huh? Snape was always the tragic hero, though, wasn't he?

I have to say, the fading of both Tom and Goldberry made me so sad! Poor Harry! But alas! This is fiction and the plot needs to develop! :)

Please update soon! I'm very picky about what stories I choose to read (I end up going through hundreds of stories on and reading maybe 5 out of the thousands I come across.), because of plot, spelling, grammar, and the overall style of the story. I love original plots! You're story has most definitely become a favorite because of not only your writing style but this wonderful tale as well!

I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes in my review- I'm typing this on my Sidekick and not a computer!

Keep writing!

-Ria
Draco is my King chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
I had to re-read this story when I got the alert for the new chapter, but I am glad that I did! I now remember why I liked it so much. It is beautifully written, unique, and quite touching. I hope that you get around to updating the story sometime soon-I would very much enjoy reading more of it! :-)
Beth5572 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009