Reviews for Strange Titans
Zenn1 chapter 3 . 11/9/2008
I don't care if this was supposed to be funny or not, but I swear I was laughing for about ten minutes after reading "That was when he panicked." I admit, as soon as I saw the title and read about halfway down, I knew I was in for a laugh. Thank you so very much for pointing out what many people fail to recognise: Starfire is a freaking alien! We have no idea what her species considers a sexual act and thus one(coughfanboyscough) should not jump in unprepared.

Good stuff! Now, for the next chapter...

Zenn1
IVIaedhros chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
Talk about a self-esteem killer.
IVIaedhros chapter 5 . 10/12/2008
"Just three boys and two girls" wouldn't it be three girls since Terra's in here? I'm also a little concerned about Terra's status...so it's post-Apprentice/The End, but she's still in cahoots with Slade? The language seems to indicate the Apprentice arc if anything.

"virus-negative afterwards." Virus positive I believe

"barricade haven't" hasn't

I kept you up, eh? I seem to recall at least two separate offers for mutual withdrawal and then a further taunting after I had departed from the field.
Elihu chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
The effect was of course immediate. Is, of course. Extreme logic. Good stuff.
Elihu chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
Delicious. A celebration of what is so right with everything that's wrong. A challenge. A delight to experience.
MindAsylum chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
A wonderfully vivid description here,I actually cringed in parts of it. I love how it accentuates a character trait we take for granted in Raven: focus, but does it in such a way that it's taken to a whole new level.
MindAsylum chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I don't know if this was supposed to be funny, but for some reason, I found myself laughing hysterically for about 5 uninterruptive minutes. Good work again, Odin. Keep it up!
MindAsylum chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
I like the sort of sardonic wit in the last paragraph, particularly the comparison to condoms. Your stories never fail to surprise in some way, be it big or small, which keeps the reader interested.
MindAsylum chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
HAha! Loved this bit. I was focusing so hard, trying to figure out what was going on, and then the camera zooms out and laughs at me for thinking it was really that serious.
Menamebephil chapter 3 . 7/11/2008
0_o

These are...interesting.

The first was a nice case of MTATIOTUSHSTISRI (Make-The-Audience-Think-It's-One-Thing-(Usually-Something-Hyperbolically-Serious)-Then-Tell-Them-It's-Something-Relatively-Innocuous). I always like them.

Personal favourite has to be the second. "Vampire" stories are annoying as hell.

The second one was creepy beyond words. All good.

MNBP
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
Meh, just noticed...

"...giving Raven nightmares: If it didn't wake her up..."

If should be lower case.

Same deal with "suicidal: All you had to do"... and should be "try to hold" instead of "try not to"?
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
I recommend a formatting change IE much more spacing to help with emphasis and pacing.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hehe, Lovecraft meets the dueling fridge fungi.