Reviews for Hell of Nightmares
Mama Robotnik chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
(lol, im your NiGHTS fanfic stalker supposedly)

*_*

This fanfic was totally kickass. A perfect one-shot.
Reala-ty chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Poor girl... Pretty impressive, though I kinda wish you would have added more detail about the boy and his sudden change of heart. Was it really Reala's doing? And how did he do it?

Sorry if I'm bombarding you with these questions, but I think it may help with future fiction. Anyway, awesome job!
pride1289 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I don't really know how this would continue. But it'd be nice if ya did.
shokokchan chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
That is a sad ending for angelica...T.T But it's interesting!
EternalFluffy chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
How dark and tragic... It was interesting that her dream came true-in the worst way possible.

I'd like to have seen what made her so desperate for this boy that she was willing to hand herself over to Reala. But perhaps that's for that other fic you're working on...
Serethia chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was wonderful! I wonder why her boyfriend dumped her though, especially as it seemed he still felt for her. It seems harsh though, to be trapped in Hell because she was tricked by Reala.
ChaiDreamLatte chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
It's too bad that this is complete. I kind of wanted to see a resolution to the problem of the story, but not all stories have happy endings.

You actually had written this very well. My only critique would be that I would like to know more about the boy.