Reviews for NU: The Nightmare of Konoha
im not gonna lie, amazing story. but, it just seems to all over the place. if you didn't keep switchin it, i swear it would be my favorite story. it is just to confusing and hard to follow.
King of Bahamut chapter 31 . 3/21
please update soon please
King of Bahamut chapter 15 . 3/20
you could add fu in there
Guest chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
HK-MUTHERFUCKING-47! HELL YES!
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 25 . 3/21/2015
nice job
Guest chapter 31 . 2/14/2015
great chapter please update
joeyblast chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
You should try making an animated series on Youtube from this! Or if you can't do that, how about writing a Naruto Fanfiction using My Little Pony Elements, like some of the ponies as summons, or even Naruto being saved from the villagers by Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon or another pony of your choice. This is my challenge to you. Write a fanfiction like the one above and complete it entirely, and if possible, make a sequel to that fanfiction and complete that as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Why the fuck do prolouges never make any fucking sense...(sighs) anyway on with the story I hope it's not a waste of time like the ones I've tried recently.
joaco-kun chapter 31 . 6/23/2013
I really like this story, i hope you can continue it soon, i like the idea of a deranged naruto that's not part good, just bad and evil
VERO ASSASSIN FOR SHINIGAMI chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
i like it already *grins evilly*
Hakkyou30 chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
what about tayuya hime?
Hakkyou30 chapter 20 . 3/15/2013
well alright, im sure everyone's glad you added tsunade him. but also adding tayuya 't that a fuckin bounus:-D!
Hakkyou30 chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
now i hate to sound like a douche. but 1:it's spelled mitarashi,and 2:oh hell yeah you should add tsunade:-D!
amazingkingxman chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
I like the story, but I wish baritone got Algol's powers
Guest chapter 31 . 11/8/2012