Reviews for Joy of Children
heeheehee cute one
BlackProdigy chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Crazy good.
katsekala chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Hehehe! Very funny! Many kisses!
Tarume chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
this is absolutely hilarious. but i must say that last bit from Naruto at the end made this epic.
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
awww, i love the way you write minato's character.
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
"Don't diss the dad. All I did was pick up the phone. How was I supposed to know it was destiny?"

Hilarious as always. XD
PurpleBlue23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh man, this was great. I think I was laughing throughout the whole story, lol. It's a nice twist on Minato :D
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Hahahaha...Namikaze has gone crazy~! XD
NamelessNow chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
The last line was pure brilliance.

I adored this drabble. It was short and sweet, and many of Minato's thoughts were just too adorable.

Funny thing - he's not my favourite character (I found myself not liking him much) but thanks to your story I can see a different side of him. The father he could be, if he didn't royally screw up as one (because choosing your 'job' instead of a child is a major problem in my opinion).

Thank you for writing, you'll probably hear from me in another review, soon, as I'm enjoying your stories quite a bit.

~N.V.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
*laugh*
CosmosAngel1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Stunningly amazing.

I completely enjoyed reading this.

I cannot say Minato was out of character as his character has not truly been defined.

And even if he was, I don't particularly care.

This was a great piece and I congratulate you on writing it out so well.
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
HILARIOUS.
andhearts chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hearts are coming form my eyes right now. :D Dude, I like baking (a bit) and I'd even go crazy from 300 effing cupcakes. XD Oh, this was wonderful. :D And not even because Minato is the main character. (I have an obsession, don't judge me! lol)

This is great. I love the part about Naruto being a good aim. I can just see Minato and Naruto in a car with a bunch of cupcakes, trowing them at random people, hitting them spot on. XD Oh, joy!

I'm very happy my mother was never in the PTA. So, so, happy. I was never a very "involved" person with my school. haha. :D Dude, I'd eat all 300 hundred of those cupcakes (and I hate icing) if they were made by Minato. (Obsession. Don't judge me!) Seriously, Minato in an apron wisking cake dough? I'm in effing love. haha. Dad!Minato is always my favorite. :D

This is wonderful. :D Very, very wonderful. :D
meatballs in the impala chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
lol. Better believe it. XD AWESOME! MINATO ROCKS!
S. Wright chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I love these type of Minato stories, but yours is by far my favorite.

Minato is the craziest, manliest father with cupcake throwing brat thaat just makes you want to cheer. He has completely lost his mind and I love it. I really don't know what to say because I keep thinking about the weird and off-the-wall things that the character reveals about himself while he vilifies cupcakes and the PTA. I wish I could stop giggling, but this is so funny and cute that I want to read it again.

Sorry for the rambling review, I really enjoyed this story and I wonder if you have more like it?

Great story. I loved the humor.

Sean