Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
m00nlight101 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I looked up FSM on Wikipedia and... well... I don't know whether(sp?) I should be laughing my ass off or I should be disturbed.
FaithfulAizen chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
I'm just going to guess here and say that robin and her mirror self are going to have tea party
Nobody chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
I think Mirror Brook should keep a gangsta knife that he is really skill with. I also think that Mirror Sanji is a really good boxer, but in the end, Sanji ends up beating him in the face, making Mirror Sanji look like Sanji's wanted poster.

Well, I sure hope you continue, you can disregard everything I wrote if you have something already planned.

Anyway, please continue.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
O.O...That's...Interesting...-_-U
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
I'M a Pastafarian...why else would I read One Piece besides the gags?... Mirror Robin's odd w/ the "chamber of farts"...
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
...What...teh...frick...creepy mirror peeps...thuogh I would probally get along with Zolo's mirror self (both D&D gamer freaks)
Nobody chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
Can't wait to see what happen next. I bet the fight with Chopper will be like good docter vs uber Evil docter. Liked the reference with the 10 ton hammer, and with Ussop's Death Ketchup star when he was faking his death.

Don't forget, about Brook's fighting style.

Speaking of Brook, I think I like both versions, anyway that the mirror Brook ends up becoming good after his fight with Brook?

I like where this is going, I hope you are able to finish it.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 9/2/2008
Nice work on this update as always! Sorry it took me so long to read and review. I just got back from Colorado Springs today.

Sincerely,

AshK
Carnival-Flux chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter! I laughed during Usopp's fight, major props there. I can't wait to see what happens during Robin and Mirror Robin's adventure!
Technomaru chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
LOL That's our Mirror Robin!

good job, keep it up!
Pikachu's cat nip chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
So... what is this Church of the Flying Speghetti Monster...

Either way... good story...

AND UPDATE ALREADY!
UsopppLover4Ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
OMFG! Brooke as a gangster is scary!(Note: I spell his name B-R-O-O-K-E not B-R-O-O-K)I also liked the dorky Zolo and the Macho Usopp...You gotta make the Mirror Zolo act like regular Usopp and visa Versa!
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 6/19/2008
Nice update as always! Keep up the great work!
Carnival-Flux chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Chamber of farts! *roflmao* That is way too awesome! FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER! RAMEN! I am also suprised there aren't more references to it in One Piece fanfics. Another awesome chapter by the way!
Technomaru chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
LMAO! BEWARE THE CHAMBER OF FARTS! well that and "butt monkeys from uranus"

funny chapter!