Reviews for Recognize
Caroline chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
You should be hired as a writer for ncis! This is amazing!
turbomagnus chapter 9 . 7/11/2010
Alice Wickermen especially snapped when you consider the additional fact that BOTH Tony and Ziva are NCIS, which meant they spent time together both at home and at work... (Without even going into the fact that they're on the same team...)

From a legal standpoint, I'm torn... Part of me thinks she should be in serious trouble for murdering three Federal Agents and attempting to murder a fourth twice... while another part thinks she wouldn't even be considered competent to stand trial because of how far gone she is in her belief that she's 'saving' other NCIS Agents' wives...
j0k3 chapter 10 . 5/24/2009
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 10 . 1/6/2009
Aww, that's cute. I loved it.
CrazyNinjaChicks chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
I like the desk swap. Funny
LOVErOSESandSMILES chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
TonyDiNozzo4KateTodd chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
i loved this one too!
mousanony chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Nice story!

I have to say I LOVED Bella.

And Abby in the last chapter.

You nailed her character and I was laughing so hard.

"Where's the baby?"

That was great..
SmileyAddy chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
great chapter
Dewey'sGirl chapter 10 . 6/23/2008
It's awesome. The story, I mean. I like your style of writing, it's clear and easy to understand, no massive and unnecessary words, and everything's in character. No big spelling errors, nothing large enough to notice (which isn't saying much when it comes to me) and it was a good length. Well done.
pipersam chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Very good story!

Ziva and Tony would be so cute together!
xoxEllexox chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Loved the ending!

it rock :-D

RavennaNightwind chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Aw, so cute. I loved it! Great name, too. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Cable Addict chapter 10 . 6/21/2008

SO sweet.

Michael Ryan DiNozzo? Michael after Michael Weatherly? Why Ryan?

1547291 chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Beautiful ending! that was cute and funny because of what McGee said about the baby having born half a month later.

Excellent done. Thanks for sharing it with us.