Reviews for Harbingers
xTalonx chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Wow...Just wow. That was one pretty twisted tale. Excellent, though. Loved the Dean torture, and then Sammy to the rescue! ]
AquarianNightSky chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
Good story
NongPradu chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Hohoho! Nice little twist at the end, there! Have you continued this little demon story arc? Or was it just a little teaser of a twist at the end?
NongPradu chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Uh oh! What are the bible thumpers going to think of our boys, especially Dean? He's like a walking sin-bag! lol. A hot, sexy, and apparently sweaty sin bag. Nice image, by the way. I'm going to be drooling at the thought of a sweaty, shirtless Dean for quite some time. M... shirtless Dean...
sunnyjunedays chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
Hi, I've just read Harbingers, i know it was completed a few weeks ago but i'd saved it until i had some time to read it in its entirety and i'm glad i did.

I loved the impact the heat had on Sam and Dean, the bickering, the warm drinking water, the Impala breaking down. Sam going off on his own, bound to lead to trouble, Dean going to find him, bound to lead to more trouble.

Loved the way you portrayed the chilling Leviticus Cross and the town of Raptures Climb. An ingenious plot, the town and it's residents only being 'alive' for seven days.

You had me worried toward the end when it appeared Thomas was one of Leviticus Corss's allies and when the wood surrounding Dean was set alight, i feared this would not end good but you, once again, did not let me down.

You say in your authors notes beginning chapter 3 that you love this story. I know why. You love it because it's a damn good story so please add me to the persons who love it just as much as you do. x
apieceofcake chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Another good story, thank you :-)
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
That totally could have been an episode in season 1. Great job and thanks for posting it here :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
No disappointment here. Hope Dean doesn't beg, and I can't wait til Sam kicks some 100-yr old ass!
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Me likes this. Dark, yes, good. Crawling into dark corner to read...

If you decide to do more dark and darker, let me know. Please.

Kelly
Merisha chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
WOW Terry ... what an amazingly original idea ... I loved it! And ending on that ominous note, pure evil LOL. Reviting as always, your stories are always amazing!

Love and hugs

Merisha ;0)
Merisha chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Heya Terry ;0) - playing catch-up again ... what a tense chapter, poor Dean and Sammy, they always seem to find trouble LOL ;0) - I'm hopping across to the next chapter!

Hugs

Merisha ;0)
ChaiGrl chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Just wanted to say thank you for another wonderful story. Always exciting to see what you will put the boys through next. LOL. Until next time, take care and Happy Writing!
HAP chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Wonderfully EPIC! And I liked action-Sammy in this last part - kicking ass and taking names to protect his brother...

I really enjoyed reading this again! Thanks for posting!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
oo snappy ending i like it!

this has been one fantastic read from start to finish

i LOVED the way dean refused to beg for the water in this chapter, its just so dean lol

on of of the most original reads iv had, loved every word

wicked

sequel? looks like with the ending right there, awesome

XsarahX

uber kudos and chocolate!
PADavis chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
Oh man, great stuff. You can wrie m ore tortured Dean anytime my dear. Please wrote more tortured Dean?

Phoebe