Reviews for Evolution
randomcat23 chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Once again I'm amazed at how cool this is. It's nifty to sit back and visualize the evolution with just music and the dancer...

I don't remember if you've answered this or not but where did you get the idea for this?

Anyway, update soon!
Meriah chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I've never read anything like this, and I'm certain that this has never occurred in other Pokemon fanfiction. That said, THANK YOU. I can't stand coming across the same recycled crap over and over again, just with some elements changed.

But this... this is fresh. This is original. This is worth reading.

Not only that, but I love the feel to this story. Truly, you can feel the flow of the music and dancing. It's lovely.
ShadowRebirth37 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Wow Anti! Very unique and paints a good picture. You should write plays!XD I like how this 'feels' and such. I think I might start on my Pokemon fic soon. Anyway, I like how this is shaping! Thank you again for reviewing my Zoids fic, "The Dark Savior"!XD Keep me posted on updates!XD

Good Work!

Ibeyla O
randomcat23 chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
So, what did you do? Watch some ballet lately and become inspired? Because I can't think of a cooler idea! (I know I've said it before...) It's very easy to picture what is happening.

That was great! I can't wait for Metapod-that should be interesting, the thing doesn't move!
randomcat23 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Wow. I've never read anything like this! Where did you get the idea for this?

Besides begin pleasently shocked at the unique set up, I loved it. If Pokemon ever became a broadway musical, I know who should compose and direct it!

I look forward to more!