Reviews for Aftermath
liz.barden chapter 6 . 2/16
Good story so far, hope you continue it.
Power Of Funk chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Arrgggggggg you have no idea how long it took me t find this again XD Worth it though, you should continue it!
Allegra chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Omg! This story is amazing! I'm really not one to talk when it comes to updating, but I beg you to add a new chapter soon. What is your Muse's food of choice and it shall be yours? You have created such a brilliant, believable setup for Dean's return from Hell and it is always such a treat to see the boys relying on Bobby's help when things get bad. Is there a new chapter in the works?
Delena4Nian50 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
I am loving this story. I like the inside look on how Dean probably should have been after returning from Hell. I mean, dont get me wrong, but the CW really made him a little too chilled out for a guy who was in hell for 40 years.
Dubhe666 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
oh poor Dean! and off course poor Sammy and Bobby, it must be horrible for them seeing him like this :'(

it has been so long since you updated this, will you finish it? please?
Zinfer chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
This fic seems like the more reasonable response from dean after the pit, and just like bait, I really would like to see it finished (or at least dean getting back to his old self). Once again, great writing, keep it up
Melan B.D chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Best ending eva
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
winchesters never get any rest eh?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
UPDATE IMMMEDIATELY! Please? This fic is so good, don't let it go to waste. I need to know the boys will be alright and this will all get sorted out. Please, please please, Please update!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 9/15/2010
I never even considered...did those...did those things brand him? I'm with Bobby, seeing Dean like this...it's not right and Heaven help any demon who crosses Bobby's or Sam's path in the future. Please, tell me there's hope somewhere...please!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 9/15/2010
He buried himself away from the pain...no, no, no...God, poor Dean. Well done describing his emotions coming back from hell. I was literally shaking as I read this and you didn't even go into the gritty details of what happened. I wanted so badly to be in the story and protect him from the bad. Great Job! Please, tell me Sam or Bobby will get through to him somehow!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I read the first bit, and then re-read it, and then had to smack my forhead. SAM! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING? You better be planning on rounding all those demons up and putting them back where they belong (after fixing Dean of course) or so help me...Sorry, but that was just stupid. Dean would have been proud. :)

Question, why doesn't Dean trust Sam? Did some bastard use Sam's face down below (nice twist with the 8 months by the way)? What the hell happened to Dean down there? Speed it up with the answers!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
I really don't like you right now. I mean, damn it's the second chapter and I'm already crying! Poor Sam. I hate how all these inside jokes and good times are getting shredded to pieces by whatever happened in hell. I swear, someone better pay for this, or I will be pissed. I hope the bleeding in Dean's arm has stopped, cause it's gonna take more then water to fix him if it keeps going. I just hope Bobby can do something. :(
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
*slaps forhead* NO dipshit Sherlock...On the other hand, I understand where he's coming from. I felt a chill reading his descriptions of Dean. And the bit in the Impala...God, I almost wished John could come back and do some super-ghost dad thing and give both his boys peace... All in all, great start!
faulted chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
this is such a cool story; i really like how it veers from canon in that dean didn't get rescued by castiel but by sam, and he came back way more messed up than the show implied. please update soon! i look forward to the next chapter.