Reviews for If I Had Never
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
COOL FICT /
crannteile chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Wow. Amnesia fics are usually so cliched, but you turned this into a work of art. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You have a beautiful writing style, even if there are a couple typos. Just beautiful.
round and round we go chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
god, i remember reading this like, two years ago, when i first started reading bleach fanfiction. and i also remember vaguely remebering the plot and wanting to read it again and being unable to find it around a year ago. and... today i have found it!
okay sorry. that was weird. anyway, great story!
lonely flame chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
beautiful just beautiful...a very good story...
BarneBucky chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I like this a lot!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, that was pretty awesome..

I really loved a lot of ideas in this storyline! The third daughter idea in a different sense was really great. :)
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Beautiful.
wynnsy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
At first I was very confused at her name. Kurosaki?

Then she called him Nii-san...

Kon (so cute) - must have been hit hard having her no longer recognize him seeing as he came to her room so often.

Loved and felt sad at the description of Renji- it's sad because it's true and I almost wish he could have Rukia.

Guilty of wanting another woman's husband- I don't quite agree but I don't have much to support that. But then again, Ichiruki wouldn't be possible either if I said two characters were capable of having a precious admiration/ mentor relationship that was platonic. Bleach seems to have a lot of that (otherwise, if they're together the spouse tends to die).

Your writing is very impressive, very charged but also VERY graceful if you can understand. The way you portrayed her mind and her regaining memories, spiritual powers- was amazingly witty. I wish there was more as I'm interested in learning what happened.

-thanks
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I adore pretty much everything about this story. Good job!

I particularly appreciate how you use Rukia's interactions with peripheral (in this story) characters-Karin, Yuzu, Orihime-to add depth and nuance. And I love that while Rukia doesn't understand her convictions about the past and present, she always accepts them. Oh, and that she is still so physical and determined.

Thanks for a wonderful tale; I'm adding this to my favorites.
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
OH. MY. GOD. *headdesk* I finally found the fic that captured what I felt. I've never imagined anything like this, but it fits with Bleach and the style is so wonderful it /fits like a glove/.

Congratulations, and thank you.
Roswalyn chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I'm not normally big on AU stories, but this one was very well done! It was very believable, and I didn't find it to be OOC at all. Great job!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Perfect.

If it wasnt past 3am, I could probably write a two-page long review, but as it is, all I can say is this is utterly perfect. I didnt think it was OOC, the interactions were exactly as they would be in this situation. You did a fantastic job portraying how Rukia feels towards every character and vice versa despite not having memories. I cant say enough how awesome this fic is. I LOVE it!
Starshine333 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Amazing fanfic, plus the ending is so true. Rukia is technically powerless in white, and the complete opposite in black :)
InkDreams chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Brilliant. I felt that the characterisation was spot-on, considering the circumstances. I like the way you showed Rukia aware that's something's not quite right, and slowly having it revealed to her (and the reader). And the part about the synchronised bladder control problems? Hilarious. XD
gadez chapter 1 . 4/22/2010