Reviews for Misdirected Passion
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh:( Poor guys! Let's hope they work it out:) Nice work!

-Lynn
yay chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
They seriously need to work out their issues. In, hint hint, a sequel perhaps?
Amarilla Grey chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Most FanFiction stories are very unrealistic, only portraying the authors' fantasy lives. However, I have found your stories to be realistic. You have a gift for writing and incorporating everyday life into your stories. It makes me sad that you haven't posted in a while.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
aww, that just made me sad :(

well written, though.
Binka chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Well, I wasn't expecting that, what a great twist and a very unique proposal. I do love seeing everyone happy, but it's quite refreshing to see some realistic relationships for a change.
ellensin787 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
finsh it plz
Writting2StayHalfSane chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Oh, fics like this get me every single time. So sweet. So sad. So perfect.
nimath chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I don't think I've ever seen this kind of a relationship between Fred and Hermione before...if you are interested I would love to hear more of your ideas on this in a sequel. Usually the Fred/Hermione shippers make it so easy for the two of them to be together, I don't think I've ever seen this kind of angst before. Thanks for such an interesting story!
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ok, I really liked that, but I really want a sequel. Maybe I'm just being selfish, but a squel would be really cool.

Tori
Fayth G chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oh my, that was so cute... and sad. Really nice. I loved it.
melii chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
bloody awsome!

I've never read this type of relationship with Hermione and Fred before. I absolutely love it.
x-writingfreak-x chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
omg! i loved it! plzz plz if u want to that is, make it a long story.. i mean its the perfect setting! WHY IS THIS A ONE SHOT?

lol!

thanks i LOVED IT!

oceanwaters2006 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was great! Loved it!
Ellae chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Nu! Sequel!

Very angsty (D
WeasleyForMe chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! The dialog was just perfect, and it was painful to read their argument. Thanks for writing something intense!