Reviews for Enough For Now
iHeartJimmyStewart chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Yes! I also thought Mrs. de Winter and Frank were very cute together! This made me smile. Awesome story! :)
Librasmile chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yeah, Frank and the 2nd Mrs. De Winter belong together. Good move.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
To be honest, I like this ending better than the real one. Frank and Mrs. de Winter are kindred spirits, and unlike her sarcastic husband, he actually treats her with respect. I never liked Maxim and if he had been convicted, it would have been no more than he deserved.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
Rebecca is my favorite book of all time. I really like this story; the characters are well...very IN character...nice!
Marguerite chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I always liked Frank more than Maxim,so this fic pleases me. I never liked the way he treated his wife...
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Oh, my goodness! That's so precious, but sad at the same time! Wonderful job- it's nice to see a bit of Rebecca fiction. :)
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oh, lovely. I always thought that sometimes, Maxim would treat Mrs. Du Maurier like a pet. Almost like Rhett treated Scarlett (without the hatred), with some of the indifference.
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aww! Little Max was so cute. I really liked the irony of Max being killed because of Rebecca. It seems to fit.
Neeely chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I really enjoyed this story. Good work!
Athena chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was really cute! I think I like Mrs. de Winter and Frank . . . interesting . . .

Athena :)