Reviews for Did You Ever Know?
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Sad and heartbreaking and perfect. Fantastic writing! :)
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww this is great, very angsty ;) Love it
LJR chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Very good!
cursedgirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
more..more.. pleade hurry up! )
3SavageSkillets chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
wow i almost cried, which is a very difficult thing to make me do. congrads this is an amazing story, much aroo to you.
anon chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
The second saddest thing about this is I don't think even Sam started to realize all this on a conscious level until recently. The saddest is that no, I don't think Dean knew any of it at all, not at least until it was too late, and even then not fully.

Sam stood up and pulled the blankets tighter around Dean. “Sleep tight, big brother. And I promise, when you wake up, everything’s going to be okay.”

-poor boys
ROBINV chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Oh, that was just beautiful, sad, and. . .sob! Poor Sam! Very well written! Love, Robin
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hi, That really hit the part that hurts the most about Dean's fate. I can just see this happening, Sammy in pieces, inconsolable and pouring his heart out to his big brother like that. I also loved the hope Sammy still has about getting his brother back.

Wonderful, i loved it. x
Anon chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
That was glorious! Thank you!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
aw...my...god... *wipes tears futiously with tissue* my that ws beautiful. i can actually see that happening
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Snif, you were right about the tissues part...

What an awesome story! I love it! I'm sure Sam feel exactly like that for his big brother. :)
ncarlson80 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Terrific job! You got me sobbing like a baby here. Really well done.