Reviews for To Protect Them
BleedingFlames chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
love it only today, sorry:(:)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
loved it!
randomfanficreader chapter 4 . 12/13/2009
Holy crap, this was the BEST. Pure genius.

Bravo! :)
timme chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
silly thing Susan. if Narnia gave them something most people never find, in fact give up searching for, then she should be happy for them. there's danger everywhere, it might as well be worth it.
Macbeth2 chapter 4 . 8/7/2008
This was the perfect ending! Really it was. Great fic, great chapter. I loved it!
Macbeth2 chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
I loved the end of this chapter. A present of his sister's love again would be the perfect gift. I can't wait to see how this story turns out.
Macbeth2 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
If you're only scared, maybe you should tell them that. Maybe then they wouldn't hate you.

I like how in this fic, the opinions of others about their relationship are realistic. That's a bit of a commodity. Great chapter, and great portrayal of Susan.
Macbeth2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I love this chapter. It is a lot like Lucy; she did seem like a free-thinker in the books. I love her character in this story.
Curious Curious chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
i am normally not one for these particular kinds of stories but i really enjoyed it and thought it was really sweet!
lennonislove chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I could picture all of Peter's smiles perfectly, and the ending actually managed to catch me off guard, which I can't say about a lot of writing _
i-see-faeries chapter 3 . 5/31/2008
Aw, this is sweet. At first a little disturbing, but I still love this. Update soon! ;D
caribou.and.cake chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
I loved this!

This was original, it was very refreshing. The Edmund/Peter thing had been done, but the perspective of Lucy and Susan was wonderful.

I can't even say much more beside you're an ah-mazing writer and this is one hell of a story!
lennonislove chapter 2 . 5/30/2008
Well, that was just slightly heartbreaking.

And by slightly I mean overwhelmingly.

I love this story! A lot.
lennonislove chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Aw. . . Lucy's so sweet. I love her whole argument with her mom & Susan.
Ranjay chapter 1 . 5/27/2008