Reviews for For the sake of me
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
Love this the last sentance was awsome!
SweetLoveCries chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
HELL YEAH! I finaly found fic about Dante and Nero! And good one too! Splendid work! I LOVE IT!
tmelange chapter 4 . 8/17/2008
This was HOT LIKE FIRE! Bravo on completing a great story!
tmelange chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
I liked this chapter! Boys fighting. It always amuses me. :) Bravo!
tmelange chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
You did a great job with your characterizations in this chapter. The reader really gets a feel for Dante, in particular. Bravo!
tmelange chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Great beginning! Bravo!
moonatik chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
First, I want to apologize for not reviewing this sooner-I went on a DantexNero trip through this site, and now I'm slowly backtracking. However, I absolute LOVE your stories, especially this one. You've also have a hilarious way of writing Dante and Nero while still keeping things srs and rolling. And of course, making it SUPER smexy.

Thanks!
K. Langley chapter 4 . 7/17/2008
Love it. As always.

:]
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
"So the Knight found a white horse and rode it back to the King’s Lair where he proved his love to the King and they had happy bunny yaoi sex for the rest of their days and a heir was never born so the kingdom fell apart as the Knight and King lived happily ever after."

meh close enough

great fic

very hawt ending!
nerosredqueen chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
Well, that finished off nicely! Wow, HOT. Well done! XD
SplitPersonalities chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
I...absolutely...love...ALL your fics! w

They're all awesome, especially the DantexNero fics because it satisfys the part of me that craves for them.

*goes off to squeal madly*
Hao is hot chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
WOOT!

Wicked story!

I'm acutaly half sad that it's finished... *cries*

Anyway, wicked story, keep up the good work

Hao is hot
Herokii chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Hell yes! A DanteXNero fic! You don't know how long I've been searching for one of these!
Dark Sheikah writer chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
Oh my god! I love it! lol
cinammonfairy chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
ZOMG O_o that was good! Although a little bit short(as in chapters) but still cracked me up with that fish trap lol:)