Reviews for Awakening
RedTears14 chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
no no no there must be more.
piplup225 chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
plz update soon! im a HUGE yume fan & adore this story!
Scarllete chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
ohhh please update soon!
God Fenrir chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
i love your story! X3 i love yume!
please continue it!
god of all chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
The Three Gospels chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
You say this is your first FanFiction? *smiles* Impressive. Very impressive. Under no condition are you to abandon this. Ever. Or we will hunt you down. *grins* Seriously, it we love it! Can't wait until the next installment!

Singing The Gospel Truth

The Three Gospels a.k.a Scarletta, Aliona and Esmie
Spadiies chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
its been a year or two... plz hurry
purplefetish19 chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
.aw! i was s0 excited.. n e ways, when will y0u update? i'll try to wait.. wahahaha..
Christina chapter 3 . 1/7/2009
i liked this story, please continue with the story
Itachi-Truly-Is-Evil chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
I really like this story I hope you will continue it
Marie Meyers chapter 3 . 10/4/2008
“Your wrong, she doesn’t love you, she never has, and she never will. Yuki pities you, she is afraid of you and what you will become. She thinks of you as a friend and nothing more, don’t stupidly mistake that for love.”

How I have always longed to hear those words! Hey, btw: Update soon and tell Kaname I said that it looks like his dreams are about to come true
Marie Meyers chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*hyperventalating* Yuu..Ka...wow...
Stitchyfish The Third chapter 3 . 9/7/2008
PLEASE! continue! w
PrincessAmioKi chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
I love it...your writing style is good...the only thing you need to work on is how people talk to each other as far as sentence structure (read fiction books to learn that part). But, you really have a gift for writing. I hope you get back to this fanfic and finish it. I am a lot older and write a lot so I have a lot more experience so I thought I would just give you a little advice...but you are doing great...keep it up!BRAVO!
nejixsakura4ever chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
when are you gonna finish the story i'm dieing to know what she said
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »