Reviews for Chemicals React
xxLoveLifexx chapter 32 . 12/14/2011
Um this is quite similar to the scene in Veronica Mars, don't know if this was intentional or not...

Love the plot of the story though. :)
JustHeretoRead7 chapter 27 . 9/15/2009
CaliXOBabiOX chapter 33 . 7/24/2008
omg - i loved it! your last few chapters were genius and i'm RLY glad for a sequel! haha because i'm one of those peoeple who want a mushy ending and i didn't get that from here. but that ending did work, so congrats! haha i'll be looking out for the sequel though ...

6Ellie6 chapter 33 . 7/17/2008
Great ending! I'm glad you didnt takethe mushy route, but it's still kinda sad :( Can't wait for the sequel, i'll definitely be reading :) Hope you make it soon!
justthegirl07 chapter 33 . 7/17/2008
great ending.

i'm with you. i hate the cheesy endings of "let's get married at 18!"

in fact, all of my stories have sad endings (and future sequels..) which 2 i haven't finished one still needs a sequel. i have it all planned out but i just can't find the time to write it.

actually.. if you like my stories.. i don't mind passing them over to you. i can tell you what the basics of what i have planned out are and if you want to pick them up you can. you've done a great job with this story and i think you're a great writer.

i can't wait for the sequel!

you can find me under this screenname (i'm just not logged in) if you want to send me a reply.

great job! can't wait to see the ending!
acciodanrad9 chapter 33 . 7/17/2008
Aw...very heartbreaking. I don't understand why Bradin would do that. I can't wait for the sequel and to see if they may possibly meet again! :)
acciodanrad9 chapter 32 . 7/15/2008
Aw...such a sad chapter. One chapter left, so I am still going to hope that they will get back together! Update soon!
6Ellie6 chapter 31 . 7/12/2008
Loved this chap :D And Allie is SO pregnant, at least i hope she is, i want Bradin Allie back! Urgh, why does Callie have to get in the way?Lol. Update ASAP!
justthegirl07 chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
oh my god. bradin is such a dumbass! making out with callie at mona's? seriously.. he should have known better. johnny's her uncle and she works there! of COURSE he was gunna be seen!

and idk... i kinda think she's preggers... hm... i think i need to ponder that one more though because i think you WANT everyone to think she's preggers but you may be fooling us... or.. you want us to think you're fooling us then be ticky and have her actually be preggers. hahaha.

great job though! update asap!
acciodanrad9 chapter 31 . 7/11/2008
Wow, I really wonder if she's pregnant! Can't wait for more! Great chapter!
6Ellie6 chapter 30 . 7/10/2008
*Picks up rotten tomato...* Lol i'm totally kidding, great chap :D Aw I miss Bradin and Allie, but you must have a plan so i'll hold fire xD jk, update asap!
acciodanrad9 chapter 30 . 7/10/2008
Ah! Are Allie and Brain going to get back I am kind of worried they're not! :0

Update soon!

P.S I am SO happy you'll be writing a sequel!
justthegirl07 chapter 30 . 7/10/2008
great job!

your writing was wonderful. I liked the use of your words. When you write, you add more to the story than just what's happening. you really make the reader live the story and understand the deep emotions and htoughts of the characters. you did a beautiful job with your language.

and i can't believe that bradin and callie are hooking up! but you totally left me wondering how far it went with them.

and idk about a prequel.. but i would DEFINITALLY read the sequel.

ubdate soon!
justthegirl07 chapter 29 . 7/9/2008
hey there...

great job once again.

i was actually just thinking about where bradin and allie's relationship could go.. and i had an idea.

this idea comes from a personal story. my own love story (yes. i should write a book on it..) so here's my story...

i dated a guy for a year. we were completely in love. but he had to leave for school. as much as my heart wanted to give him everything he could ever want.. i wasn't ready emotionally to trust him with my heart after he left and everything changed. so we broke up. we made a promise to eachother that in a year (that year mark is coming up in august for me, by the way) we would contact eachother just to see if what we had was really over. he is now dating someone else but being apart and living two completely different lives is hard becuase i keep looking for any sign that he may still be holding on, even if he is dating another girl who most people would agree isn't the right person for him...

so.. that's the story in short. so idea agreement to find eachother again.

you don't have to use the idea but it just seemed to fit with the story and it would create drama.. plus, it sets you up for a sequel.

if you have any questions about my uhh... "past relationship" then feel free to ask. idk.. maybe the similarities between the stories and a real-life perspective could bring you some inspiration.
acciodanrad9 chapter 29 . 7/9/2008
OMG! OMG! Bradin broke up with her! NO! I feel bad for Bradin, though. He must have felt so out of place; I just hope Allie can show him that she does not want the drama of her New York life! Update soon!

The story is almost over? :( No...are you going be writing anymore after this one? I sure hope so!