Reviews for Never Too Late
Guest chapter 9 . 1/10/2015
That was beautiful - loved every bit of it.
ChocolateandRoses chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed the more mature aspect to this story. It's something different and quite refreshing from the usual stories of bantering and trade of insults that are on this site (not to say that I don't enjoy it that way either). I loved the story plot, and the new perspectives on the characters of Serena and Darien. Thanks so much for sharing the story :)
Maris chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Ahhhh!
It was such a great story!
I truly enjoyed it and I loved how you gave it a happy ending without it feeling rushed. Great job :D
Brizzy chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
minx89 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I just started your story, and I'm really liking it so far.
Miss DnG chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Loved this story :) beautiful plot very gorgeous :D
April chapter 9 . 2/7/2009
I'm very sorry to hear (or read; I think that's the more appropriate term) that you won't be making anymore Sailor Moon fanfictions. Out of a lot of stories I've read, this is one of the best. I only comment on a few stories that I think are exceptional and-congratulations-yours is one of them :D

I'll start with what I always say in my reviews for stories with the romance genre: writing romance is easy, but pulling it off is the hard part. As interesting as it is, lemon and all that other stuff related to lemon is a cheap way to grab your reader's attention because the reader will focus on all that sexual stuff instead of the content of the story. And I am very glad you did not have any evidence of lemon at all. I liked your story as it is.

I also like your writing style; it's pretty similar to mine. You use a variety of adjectives and you're very descriptive. And I know this is probably too late because you've finished the story, but for future reference, minimize the adjectives and adverbs. This is the only story I've read of yours, but assuming your style remains consistant with other works, you should work on that. Adjectives and adverbs are great tools for writing, but you shouldn't be using them all the time. I found myself reading sentences that had adjectives between every other word and it kind of interrupted the flow of your sentences. You probably didn't mean this, but it seemed like you were throwing in adjectives randomly; adjectives should always have a purpose.

The adjectives were used perfectly when you gave descriptions, but with some descriptions-like with Darien, for example-it was unneccessary. One of the sentences said something like: "His midnight black hair and cobalt eyes..." And that's good, but you constantly used that phrase or variations of that phrase over and over again and started to lose meaning after a while. And the repetitiveness of certain adjectives didn't help, either.

Don't get me wrong; I love your writing, like I have stated before. One of my favorite lines was when Serena was about to go to Darien's apartment: "[...H]er rational sense flew out the window along with her ability to fall asleep." There are many cliched lines you could have used, but I like that one. It's witty and I've never heard it before. I also liked the line Darien says to Serena when she questions him: "I liked the girl as a friend but I’m falling in love with the woman before me." That made me say "Aw" out loud.I thought it was super sweet.

One more thing: be careful about pronouns. When you had three female characters together, you used "she" and "her" a lot and you never said the names of which ever "she" or "her" to whom you were refering. It got a little confusing at times, so watch out for that too.

Well, I hope that was helpful, even though the story is over. I don't know if you're reading this, but perhaps other people might find it interesting or helpful. But thank you for writing this story. I enjoyed reading it very much. :D

-april
BloomAmber chapter 9 . 1/13/2009
This story had a very pleasant flow in it. Though I wish you didn't end it so abruptly. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every single part of this realistic fiction story, and I sincerely hope you continue to write. Your work is extraordinary.

Good job on this fic.
sere chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
i love this story...

sorry to see u go, anything that us fans can do to make u stay ?

but i hope u'll change ur mind and continue this as a hobby
moonlover46 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
Now that's a surprise. That was a great story. Really good and nicely written. You did a great job on this.
moonlover46 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Great chapter. Excellently written.
jesusfreak9211 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
ahh theats so sad that this will be ur last styory...but thank you soo much for it...thank you!
neoearthqueen30 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
i loved it!
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
THIS WAS A LOVELY STORY! PLZ WRITE A SEQUEL!
angelbabe17mm chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
sad to hear that you won't be writing anymore SM fiction but this was a great story to retire with. thanks for posting.