Reviews for Breaking the Habit
Omg I loved it ! You are really talented:)
izzy chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
oooooh, cool! love it!
also, i heard that elizabeth b. would take a bath in her handmaiden's blood! ooooh, creeeeepy!

p.s. i've experimented with shoving crap up my fingernails. it's not something you would enjoy.
mockingbird chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
hahahaha :-) I swear U'r Boss for threatening readers like that! Aww chillax, you'll always get not so nice reviews 4 your work. Just deal with it! Kiss was fine duh! Mostly favin' ya because of the author's note.
Blinkitty chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
No problem with Luke Leia. We shouldn't remember George Lucas intended them to be together in the Star Wars movies but changed the story. Me too, feeling the connection. Enough with these people talking the twincest. Yes It's not good but fictions let you know what should have really happened.
Besides, Han Solo and Mara Jade pissed the hell out of me. Good story over all.
HanXLeia chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Great fic! :)And don't feel like you're the only one who likes to write (or read for that matter) rape. I know it's weird, but I have to read it.

Anyway, I really liked your story! :):):)
nat13cat chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
very good, and realistic.
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I liked this alot. This is actually the first Leia cutting fic I've run into. I don't think there was all that much twincest in this, other than the little things. It's not as hardcore as some of them where they're boning each other.

I think you got Leia's cutting pretty well, and I love how Luke confronted her about it. All hypothetical. I wish someone had reacted that way for me. That was kinda my fantasy confrontation. So bonus points for that!

I think you did a really good job on this, well done!
beautifulXflowerXJo chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
the story's amazing :* I love it and I'm very sad that there aren't more fanfics about Luke and Leia just like this one ]]
southern.monique chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Well written story. You do dark themes well. Write some more.
Dewdrops on thorns chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I hate twincest, but I love this story. ;-) I used to think about cutting, cuz I used to be really depressed, but I never did because I am the world's biggest baby about pain.

But because of that, I guess my wimpy ways were a good thing.

I have some PTSD problems, but they're from little stuff like car wrecks, not mass homicide.

So yeah, you didn't write this story to hear me whine, so I'm gonna say again: Great fic!
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I really liked this story! And I don't think this included twinsest anyway, and even if it did, Luke and Leia doesn't know that they are twins yet. You wrote well about cutting and Leia's emotions and thoughts, you probably know something about this! ;) I liked it because I've been cutting myself in times and that conversation about Luke's friend's habit was beautifull! I wish someone had talked to my habit like that! Yes, in the "real" Star Wars universe Leia's probably not a person who cuts, but I agree with you for her showing symptons of PTSD. This is one of the most rational visions of it. Oh, and I like any hints of Vader being her father. I take his overprotectiveness after rape for that. ;) Getting raped by stormtroopers is brilliant, it just disturbs my romantic fantasies about Leia being a virgin with Han. ;D
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I'm not sure about the inscest, but they don't know til RTJ anyway so whatever. Anyway, it's really irritating when you think about it in loads of films female characters are interregated by insane males and their henchmen, often brutally tortured etc, but never raped. Logically it would be a part of the torture, to break them mentally. I'm losing focus though, so well done good fic. Ignore my rabbling...
Mara Amon chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
IcePickLobotomy chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
nice story not much more to say although a lemon woulda been nice (ima sick person too! YAY SICK PEOPLE UNITE) but realy i think you expanded on somehthing i never realy heard about and it was a heart wrenching story. Keep up the good work ebs2323
FaeSolo chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I loved it! Definately going under favorites.